New Sprayer for the Kioti

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I just got the new sprayer I had been talking about in the KIOTI thread. It is a 300 gallon tank and trailer with a 36" boomless nozzle. I have hooked it to the DK40 Kioti, filled it with water and will try to calibrate it tomorrow. I had been spraying the small paddocks around the farm with a 60 gallon tow behind using the RTV 900. What a difference this extra capacity will make. It is my policy to check most fittings etc behind everyone,including myself and as I was pushing and pulling on the coupler, it just slipped right off the shaft and key of the pump. The set screws were lose. I tightened them and put a dab of loctite on , I also need to tighten up a fitting that has a drip but then I will be ready to spray and get some seat time . Bordercollie

Attachments

• DSCF2102.JPG
    DSCF2102.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 68

Klumpe

That is really nice, I can see how the extra capacity will help especially going from a 60 gallon to a 300 gallon.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks,! I should have said 36 foot boom less nozzle. I enjoy spraying pasture because it is so beneficial and saves money in the long run as pasture clipping is greatly reduced since the weeds are not there. This sprayer is low profile and easy to see over and has a low center of gravity.It was about 3 grand but with proper care , will last a long time. The little 60gallon was around third of that cost and not near the category. Bordercollie

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
The Blob is coming!!!!!!

Thanks ! I have been work on my foamer here and there and have about got it rigged to work I do believe!! ( A last Acknowledgment to Pine Ridge) I will try to post a picture of the testing of the foamer -here by called "The Blob" :>) The weather isn't cooperating -it was stormy then very windy but clearing... This is just a rough in - I plan to get it all nice and neat next time I have some time and get it mounted to the sprayer , I will take a few pictures later showing the air pump etc, :>) Bordercollie

Attachments

• DSCF2107.JPG
    DSCF2107.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF2111.JPG
    DSCF2111.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 51