7300 hours

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
If one waits until the engine is completely worn-out before practicing preventive maintenance, then Yes!...the rest of the machine will also be completely worn-out.
The average owner likely has no qualms about his/her ability to perform (or have performed) a simple oil and filter change, and will ignore and “hope for the best” that the rest of the machine can survive longer than the engine without proper preventive maintenance. This leads to “trade-ins” such as Messick’s placed on youtube. This practice also sells new machines and we all know how attractive financing and new features and shiney-new parts can persuade.
But my 9N Ford pulled the mower just as well as any new Kubota if all one needs is to pull a mower and did it for much less out-of-pocket and NO TIER4 or electronic-computer failures. (and my neighbors coveted my 9N and were willing to pay much more for it than I ever did.)

Just sayin’....

cooper426

Hi, i am new to this forum and i'me finding it very helpful.

I picked up a RTV-X1100 with over 9000HRS for cheap, it has a worn out HST pump and valve plates. I have everything on order and should have up and running i a week or so.

The engine runs great and A/C still works! It was used for the railway workers to get down the tracks. The water pump will need to be changed soon, little noisy.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Hi, i am new to this forum and i'me finding it very helpful.

I picked up a RTV-X1100 with over 9000HRS for cheap, it has a worn out HST pump and valve plates. I have everything on order and should have up and running i a week or so.

The engine runs great and A/C still works! It was used for the railway workers to get down the tracks. The water pump will need to be changed soon, little noisy.

9000 hours!!! YEAH!!!:a1::thewave: