New dozer blade for my Craftsman

Dargo

I need to make some brackets to get it to fit, but since I think my Craftsman 20 hp tractor may have been made by MTD, do you think it will be able to handle this blade? I think the blade weighs about 32k. :)

*edit* Why are attached pics so small? Am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• dozer blade.jpg
    dozer blade.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 48

PBinWA

I need to make some brackets to get it to fit, but since I think my Craftsman 20 hp tractor may have been made by MTD, do you think it will be able to handle this blade? I think the blade weighs about 32k. :)

*edit* Why are attached pics so small? Am I doing something wrong?

My Craftsman was NOT made by MTD! Dargo - go peddle your brand snobbery elsewhere!

I heard BigDog and BigAl were trash talkin' JD in the Kioti forum!:bash:

lb59

My Craftsman was NOT made by MTD! Dargo - go peddle your brand snobbery elsewhere!

I heard BigDog and BigAl were trash talkin' JD in the Kioti forum!:bash:

The following is not brand snobbery - just a statement of fact.
........................................................................................................
I need a garden tractor with a tiller that's powered by the tractor.
You can't get a craftsman set up like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lesco_2_OH

My NH TC 33D is a direct fit for that blade. I just need to add some # to my homebuilt 3ph counterweight, I already know my front axle will take it, as it's 3 times stronger than the Kubota, & 4 times better than the Kioti, with less cracking.............

lb59

My NH TC 33D is a direct fit for that blade. I just need to add some # to my homebuilt 3ph counterweight, I already know my front axle will take it, as it's 3 times stronger than the Kubota, & 4 times better than the Kioti, with less cracking.............

I've got 2 of these blades on my MTD PowerCraft one on the front and the other one on the back for a counter weight.
The nice thing about this set up is you can grade and plow forward and backward.
I use it to push drag and bury New Hollands .