manuals

grizz43

dont know to much about it were can i get operate manuel service manuel or anything else might need how about bigger tires and maybe the fork deal with loader send me a picture of it and price thanks grizz

SpudHauler

Site Supporter
We have not idea what you are talking about.

What machine is it, what year, what hp, what make????

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Paynes forks has great clamp on forks for your loader. Reasonably priced and they work great. I am a very satisified customer who bought their forks a few years back. I would not be without the forks.
I also bought a clamp on ball hitch for the loader. Makes moving my trailers around a breeze.
http://www.paynesforks.com/

A tooth bar is also a great add on item. I bought mine from Markham welding. The tooth bar can stay on even when I clamp on the ball hitch or forks, and clamping into the tooth bar is a breeze.

Joeyd

Paynes forks has great clamp on forks for your loader. Reasonably priced and they work great. I am a very satisified customer who bought their forks a few years back. I would not be without the forks.
I also bought a clamp on ball hitch for the loader. Makes moving my trailers around a breeze.
http://www.paynesforks.com/

Doc,
Have you heard any feedback about their clamp on mirrors? I will be using a 3 pt snow blower and I thought these might help save on Motrin and back aches from turning backwards all winter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
What a good idea Joey. :thumb: I have not heard any feedback on the clamp on mirrors and had not considered them myself until you mentioned them. From the quality of their other products I would not hesitate to order those from them. They make quality stuff right here in the USA. I kinda like that. :thumb: :D
I could use the mirrors for so many chores. Brush hogging, box bladeing, snow removal etc. Now you got me thinking ...and that could cost me money. LOL.

grizz43

sorry

dont know to much about it were can i get operate manuel service manuel or anything else might need how about bigger tires and maybe the fork deal with loader send me a picture of it and price thanks grizz

kubota bx2350 23hp year2007

Joeyd

I enjoy helping people spend their money.... I think I will get them also. I will let you know how they work.