just wondering

grizz43

i bought a kubota bx 2350 2007 226 hours with 4 foot bushog squeller and 4 foot box blade, with loader old boy keep in garage nothing wrong with it boy it cuts fast saving time compared to riding mower and i didnt think it would cut so low man it will cut the ground sorry what do yea think its worth.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
i didnt think it would cut so low man it will cut the ground sorry what do yea think its worth.
I think it's worth... fixing.

What's the name brand on the mower? Can you post a picture or 2?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've seen them with comparable hours and a loader (not including the other 3PH implements) for 10,300 and 12,700. Both looked to be in like new condition.

Last edited:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I agree with BCZoom. It should have some adjustments on it for the height. A picture or brand name would help figure this out . Bordercollie

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
My question is somewhat different, why are you cutting your yard with a bush hog or were you cutting the pasture with a riding mower?

Grizz, there's a little lever, usually on the right hand side, that will raise and lower the bush hog. Find a height that you like and have at it. Best of luck.

rj's barn

Find a 4 or 5 ft finish mower for it. Youll have a smooth pretty level cut when you mow. congrats on the bota aquisition.