Repaired tow behind sprayer.

Tvern13

Last time I used my tow behind sprayer while filling it I leaned against it and cracked the tank.

Picture001-1.jpg

Everything else was functional both pump, boom and spot sprayer. I was never very happy with the small 15 gal. tank so I was looking to go bigger. I also wanted a better way to store the spot sprayer and hose and I wanted to be able to see the pressure gauge from the seat better. So broke out the welder and went to work. This is the new sprayer. Tank is 70 gal. and the gauge is now mounted up on a pedestal for easier viewing.

Picture002.jpg

The spot sprayer now has a hose reel and a scabbard to store the spray gun.

Picture003.jpg

Everything is controlled from the pump manifold.

Picture004.jpg

Boom spray pattern looks good.

Picture005.jpg

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very nice setup. :thumb: Sweet!!!! You did that up right for sure. :tiphat:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice!!!

My mind was racing thinking of the same, all the way until I remembered my hills.

Tvern13

I actually was originally going to use a 55 gal. drum laying horizontally but scooped up the tank for free so couldn't resist using it. I had concerns about it tipping but so far has been stable but then again I don't have any hills.

Have added the power outlet on the new Cub Cadet GT2100. Couldn't bring myself to drill holes in new steel so had to find a way to mount using existing bolt. Back corner of the seat found perfect spot. Bent me a nice piece of steel so the only contact point is with the bolt.

Picture008.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg