Markham Welding Light Duty Grapple Pictures

thatmarkhamgirl

Courtesty of Ken Deckelman!

Hello Guys, I'd like to take a moment and apolize to everyone for my absence these last few weeks. I have had some personal drama to handle and the end of the year doesn't help either. Oh and Christmas, My goodness it seemed just yesterday we were cleaning up wrapping paper from last year! Time flies when your'e having fun!

For all you guys out there waitting on good pictures from a loyal customer----- here we go, I hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• LD1.jpg
    LD1.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 226
  • LD2.jpg
    LD2.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 204
  • LD3.jpg
    LD3.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 195
  • LD4.jpg
    LD4.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 196
  • LD5.jpg
    LD5.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 190
  • LD6.jpg
    LD6.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 200
  • LD11.jpg
    LD11.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 184

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I love it. It looks wicked. :D :thumb:

What size is that one Melissa? I have a 62" bucket on my L3010.
Could you ballpark a price for a grapple that size?

How hard is it to change from the bucket to the grapple?

kennyd

Thanks for the recognition Melissa!:eek:

I also posted some pictures in THIS thread, along with what JD loaders it fits.

kennyd

I love it. It looks wicked. :D :thumb:

What size is that one Melissa? I have a 62" bucket on my L3010.
Could you ballpark a price for a grapple that size?

How hard is it to change from the bucket to the grapple?

That is a 48" grapple. As far as how hard it's to change-that depends on whether or not you have a SS style QA or not. Presently Markham only sells it three ways:
1. Universal SS QA (Skid-Steer Quick-Attach)
2. JD style QA
3. Plain, where you would have to adapt it to the mounting style you have, like pin-on type buckets that standard on the Kubota's

Ballpark price is $900

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Who the heck is this Deckelman guy, anyway ???????????? :wink:
I'm guessing ... but I do believe that is our own Kennyd.

Thanks for the info Kenny. Is this your design? I do not have QA at this time but this helps give me another reason to consider changing that. :thumb:

kennyd

I'm guessing ... but I do believe that is our own Kennyd.

Thanks for the info Kenny. Is this your design? I do not have QA at this time but this helps give me another reason to consider changing that. :thumb:

Not my design Doc, that is 100% Markham. I just advised on the JD QA and what loaders it would fit.

CaptDave

Kenny
You sound lilke the guy to answer my question. I have a JD 2010 loader. I am looking for a grapple rake to clear up some brush. Not overly sure on the specs of the loader and what size grapple and what it will lift.

Thanks
Dave

kennyd

Kenny
You sound lilke the guy to answer my question. I have a JD 2010 loader. I am looking for a grapple rake to clear up some brush. Not overly sure on the specs of the loader and what size grapple and what it will lift.

Thanks
Dave

Dave,

Do you mean a 210 loader?

CaptDave

Kenny
JD called it a loader. In the 60's they took the farm tractor, beefed up the front axle, steel hood put a loader on it and called it a 2010 wheel loader. I even have a hard time getting parts because of the young parts counter help don't know how to look it up. My Uncle worked at a Deere dealer for 20 years and hadn't heard of it. In talking with Melissa at Markham I think I will get their medium duty grapple. The tractor has a 50 hp motor, no point in over powering the light duty rake.

Now if it would stop snowing and dry up so I can get to work. Buried the front tires past the hub in mud on Saturday. I figured I better wait a bit more.

Dave

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Glad Mellisa was able to help you out. She's a good one for sure.

We had snow here this morning also. We'll call that our Easter snow and move on. We normally get a little bit around Easter.

I need it to dry out here so I can try out my Markham toothbar.

How about posting a pic or two of that 2010 wheel loader. Sounds interesting.

kennyd

Kenny
JD called it a loader. In the 60's they took the farm tractor, beefed up the front axle, steel hood put a loader on it and called it a 2010 wheel loader. I even have a hard time getting parts because of the young parts counter help don't know how to look it up. My Uncle worked at a Deere dealer for 20 years and hadn't heard of it. In talking with Melissa at Markham I think I will get their medium duty grapple. The tractor has a 50 hp motor, no point in over powering the light duty rake.

Now if it would stop snowing and dry up so I can get to work. Buried the front tires past the hub in mud on Saturday. I figured I better wait a bit more.

Dave

I understand now Dave, I think the MD Grapple would be a good idea. What kind of attachment does the bucket have? Is it pinned on or do you have some type of QA setup?

CaptDave

The bucket is a smooth mouth material, pinned. When the grapple comes I will have to put some quick connect fittings on it.
I will post some pics when I get the chance. It is nice little piece of kit. I bought it in December for snow removal and drove it two hours home. Someone put an old Sims cab on it, just enough to keep the rain off.

CaptDave

Here is the sales brochure, with some pics to follow next week. I hope it worked.

Attachments

• jd 2010 brochure.jpg
    jd 2010 brochure.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 169