Think Spring

Archdean

Having spent most of this winter more anxious than usual waiting for the the season to change I put this on my board and thought you folks might enjoy it also!!

Dean

Think Spring
Good for you and good for your family as we will soon wake from our winter doldrums and be rejuvenated by nature!!
smile.gif

Think Spring

GreenMtns

I'm trying Dean but as I read this it is :snow: outside. We just done dealing with 12" :snow: of the stuff on Wed. and now we are expecting 10" - 12" :snow: more tonight and all day tomorrow. Spring it seems is a long ways from Vermont. :waiting::waiting:

quincy

Well, spring has arrived over here in Ireland. Its 8am as I type this. Just had my cup of coffee. Theres a blue sky outside, the sun is bright and its 46f on my little thermometer... I can even hear the birds making a rucus outside. I have a feeling I'm going to get some work done today! I have some trees to plant and the lawn to mow...

Spring is DEFINITELY here... Sorry Al....

Mith

Yup, same story as Qunicy here, sunshine and blue skies. A little chilly, but much warmer than the -8 degrees last week!

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Spring's not here yet. Little blowing snow last night when I walked down to the mailbox.

Guess what? The Cabela's Spring Catalogue was here! All kinds of boating and warm weather stuff.

jbrumberg

I have received my boating and outdoorsy Spring catalogues, and I will be able to look through them as I warm up the tractor before I deal with last evening's and this morning's snowfall. Based on my Dopplar "reads" I still have about an hour or 2 of snow pending. Like Al, Spring is still a long ways off in the hilltowns of western MA. Then comes "Mud Season" :eek: !Jay :letitsnow:

PBinWA

Spring was here last week. Flowers are blooming. Daffodils will be open next week.

Dethatched the lawn (lightly) last week and getting ready to give it a good aeration.

Fired up the ZTR and did a lap around the driveway.

Stopped shopping for snow plows on Craigslist and started scanning for finish mowers. ;)

Erik

it was 66 yesterday, 55 when I got up this morning, and is supposed to get chilly this afternoon and snow tonight.