Home and Sick

BoneheadNW

Came home early from work yesterday sick. Seems like no one wants a sick person around! So here I sit at home, tractor at the ready, but feeling too crappy for seat time (and that is saying something). How frustrating!
Bone

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hope you feel better.

Someone should have a virtual farm program like the one you build roller coasters with.

Jim

Mith

Gee Bone, you seem to get sick alot! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Somewhere I came across a backhoe simulator, I'll have to try and find it again for you :D

EDIT, found the sim, Try here (BTW, there is some pretty neat other stuff on that site too).

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hope you get to feeling better soon BH. Nothing worse than looking forward to seat time but it's hard to get because your busy ....now you have the time but can't do to sickness. :yuk::puke1:

BoneheadNW

Thanks for all the get well wishes. For the record, I haven't been sick (at least this sick) for several months. As far as colds go, this one is a doosie. By the way, there is one advantage to working outside on the tractor while being sick- you can hack and spit whenever/wherever you want without offending anyone or causing damage. Can you guys tell I am on cold meds? Feeling a bit woosey...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
Bone

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Bone, hacking and spitting whenever / whereever might cause you a few issues if your neigbor is in the vicinity. I'd guess they watch you pretty close anyway. :yankchain: :hide2: :D

BoneheadNW

Bone, hacking and spitting whenever / whereever might cause you a few issues if your neigbor is in the vicinity. I'd guess they watch you pretty close anyway. :yankchain: :hide2: :D

Nah- I can even take a whiz in my front yard without anyone seeing me. Thats the beauty of living in the northwest woods, at least this time of year with leaves on the trees.

Getting back to the thread topic, I took the lawn tractor for a spin this morning to mow the lawn and I must say that made me feel better. Too bad about a fourth of my lawn is just dirt. Too much rain this last winter saturated the soil and killed the grass. Oh well, something else to add to the list.
Bonehead