Polaris RZR XP900

utvwolfpack

I have one left 2013 Polaris xp900 vehicle for sale that are fully built ready to race or
play in the dirt. These vehicles were built and designed to run Lucas Oil races and the
Worcs racing events. They are completely legal and ready to drive straight from the shop.
Vehicle has been prepped and ready for the next race. These vehicles include all the stock
parts that came with the car originally. But aftermarket they have full cage from front to
back,Aluminum dash,bed eliminator kit,roof,sides,Big gun custom exhuast,Fox
Shocks,mastercraft seats,pro armor harness,hiper double beadlocks,tires race on 4
times,window net,front bumper,nerf bars,Kryptonite led bar on front bumper this car has
low hours roughly 17hours and is ready to race the 2014 season. This vehicle can be used
for personal use as well. Save time and money buy these already set up machines. $14,995
this is a deal these have been selling race ready done for a lot more. I need to make room
in my shop. call anytime 714-883-117one Jason

Attachments

• 900.jpg
    900.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 53

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
down here it would sell pretty quik if it was setup with snorkel kit for mud boggin. not to many races down here but lots of mud.not a bad price you have on it.