Saturdays the big day

Mith

:D These are the secrets of seat time :yum:

Be sure to catch a photo of her expression ( :huh: )when you tell her what you are doing when she comes home to ruined garden! :D

Big D

Ill probably have to try to take the pic and dodge a punch at the same time.:boxing: She may be half my size but if i tear up the garden size goes out the window. Then again if im not allowed back in the house that just means more seat time, right.:biggrin:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I forgot to tell you that you really need a backhoe. You use the backhoe to dig the hole and the fel to fill it back up :yankchain:

Big D

Jim, steph said that if you wanted to buy the bachhoe for me she would let you. If not, im out of luck and money or as she said:no:

Mith

Hold the loader bucket over her car and lower it slowly till she says YES! :yum:

You can tell I'm single huh? :yum:

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Jim, steph said that if you wanted to buy the bachhoe for me she would let you. If not, im out of luck and money or as she said:no:

In time she will see the light. Once she sees what you get done with the tractor it will be easier to get your permission.

But then again, sometimes you just have to take the chance ................ :biggrin:

Big D

Easy to talk about taking chances when its not your life on the line Big Dog. All i have to do is wait till she goes out and blows money on something we dont need and then ill use that for leverage.:biggrin:

Mith, That wouldnt work because she wants a new car anyway and im the one who would have to pay for it.:forgetit:

bczoom, that quote is the foundation for everything i do. Have not found a situation where that statement has not worked:beer:

Thanks guys. Ill let you know how far all this information gets me.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks guys. Ill let you know how far all this information gets me.

The best way is to wait until she asks for you to do anything outside. If she wants a garden, you need a 3 pt tiller and maybe a disk harrow. If she wants a gravel drive groomed or some ground leveled you need a box blade. If she needs a faucet put in beside the garden, you need the backhoe to dig the trench. You will also need a rock/root rake, a drag harrow, and no telling what else. I have a barn full of toys by making her think it was her idea.

Jim

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
The best way is to wait until she asks for you to do anything outside. If she wants a garden, you need a 3 pt tiller and maybe a disk harrow. If she wants a gravel drive groomed or some ground leveled you need a box blade. If she needs a faucet put in beside the garden, you need the backhoe to dig the trench. You will also need a rock/root rake, a drag harrow, and no telling what else. I have a barn full of toys by making her think it was her idea.

Jim

Believe me !!!! This ^ works!

Big D

Jim, You are the man. I already have the tiller and the disks. But now i know how to get the rest of the stuff.:beer: