New 90 HP Kioti

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
The new DK90 ............

DK90_resized23.jpg

Driven by the growing popularity of their compact tractors among hobby farmers, landscapers, light construction and utility workers, estate owners, etc., KIOTI tractor is pleased to introduce DK90 for the AG market. The DK90 was conceived and engineered to exceed the needs of farmers and other professionals who depend on 90 hp tractors to make a living. With the field-proven dependability and quality of the DK series, the DK90 is sure to be noticed, along with the new design and advanced safety features.

A 90 horsepower, 268 cubic inch turbo-charged Perkins diesel engine and 16 synchro shuttle gears, makes the DK90 KIOTIs most powerful tractor. This gives more power to the front end loader and all the other implements offered by KIOTI, all of which attach easily to a stabilized, telescopic three-point hitch.

The DK90 one lever joystick simplifies loader control for the operator. In addition, the rear differential lock, auto PTO switch, wet disc brakes and on-demand, electric control, four-wheel drive are all standard features.

The fully enclosed cab of the DK90 has better visibility than other competitors tractors. Deluxe suspension seat, power steering and tilt wheel minimize operator fatigue. Air conditioning and a radio/cd player keep the operator comfortable while digging, raking, tilling or mowing.

The DK90 was unveiled at Empire Farm Days, August 7-9, 2007 in Seneca Falls, New York. By showcasing the DK90 tractor at the Empire Farm Days, KIOTI is truly demonstrating their enhanced commitment to the agricultural market. Because tractor safety, technology and new equipment are featured at Empire Farm Days, the DK90 is sure to make a solid first impression.

Last edited:

larryRB

Tractor mfg are getting like the big three pick up mfg, in that the horse power wars are on,, My color is better than yours, type of thing

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Tractor mfg are getting like the big three pick up mfg, in that the horse power wars are on,, My color is better than yours, type of thing

I don't see it that way. Kioti is moving into a different market with higher hp models. I was driving a 90 hp JD 40 years ago and the small tractor market that Kioti thrives in today didn't exist then.

Jim

D

Deerlope

I don't see it that way. Kioti is moving into a different market with higher hp models. I was driving a 90 hp JD 40 years ago and the small tractor market that Kioti thrives in today didn't exist then.

Jim

I am inclined to agree with you. Kubota now has 59 HP in their largest "L" model. After there can be no more frills added, then its tinker with the HP. In todays world their are more people using tractors that have never used them before. Some people buy land that were never around tractors and find they need one. After many needless injuries and deaths it is no longer the engineers that are designing tractors, it the the "F"ing lawyers and the court system. I am guilty of being a weekend farmer but I was born,raised and worked at the farm. I do not have animals but instead do tree farming and limited logging.