Member list

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
When I view the front page, the total membership appears to be 44 members, with 40 being active. However when I look at the Member List I see only 24. Wonder why?

We need to boost the postings and members here to make this thing fly. I am not privy to any special/hidden forums so I have no idea what's being worked on in the background. I wanna see this site get larger.

I was going to post links to various parts sites, but I'd like to see those dealers as members before I do :biggrin:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
When I view the front page, the total membership appears to be 44 members, with 40 being active. However when I look at the Member List I see only 24. Wonder why?

I noticed the same the other day. Doc says the settings on this board require a new member to post before he is shown on the member list.

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Like Jim said TC, members do not show up on the member list until they have posted at least one post. A new feature of VB allows me to set that number to anything I choose. As we grow we'll have plenty who never post, and our member list will not be cluttered up with those users.
I like the idea of getting dealers signed on board.
Has anyone contacted Neil? Maybe we could exchange links with him.