Any tractor plans this weekend?

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Anyone planning a little seat time this weekend?

I have a little mowing to do and some fertilizer to spread. Amazing how much fertilizer two horses can make in a week.

Jim

M

mtntopper

Finally, after all of the late season snow, my new Kubota L39TLB is being delivered late today. Next week is a mix of rain and snow again for the high mountain areas in the west. Looks like I will be getting wet next week. :yum:

BoneheadNW

Finally, after all of the late season snow, my new Kubota L39TLB is being delivered late today. Next week is a mix of rain and snow again for the high mountain areas in the west. Looks like I will be getting wet next week. :yum:

Have the camera at the ready when it is delivered!
Bone

PBinWA

Nothing - work inside (in fact I should not be procastinating here) all weekend!

I did get the lawn cut, fertilized, and overseeded a few spots yesterday. Just as I put everything away it started to rain! Couldn't have timed it better!

It's supposed to rain this weekend so I don't expect to want to be outside that much.

BoneheadNW

Nothing - work inside (in fact I should not be procastinating here) all weekend!

I did get the lawn cut, fertilized, and overseeded a few spots yesterday. Just as I put everything away it started to rain! Couldn't have timed it better!

It's supposed to rain this weekend so I don't expect to want to be outside that much.

:umbrella: :unhappy:

Mith

Had a bit of a tractor overload these past few days, I am well up for a sit down tomorrow.

However, I did notice I have a flat on one of the duals, the inside one naturally. So I will probably be fixing that tomorrow.......

REDDOGTWO

More tilling.

Yesterday passed the 800 hour mark on the clock. Have had the tractor not quite two and half years with only sixteen months of use.

larryRB

I'm thinking about adding a propeller to my tractor, rain, rain, and more rain. four days worth now and not a decent forecast either

M

mtntopper

We got our Kubota L39 late yesterday and got it dirty today.

Pigtails learning the ropes. :confused:
Pigtails Running Jaws.jpg

You have no idea the promises I had to make. :hide:
Pigtails Jaws & LMC.jpg

My turn, the first of 10,000 stumps. :yuk:
Tree Stump Up.jpg

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yes indeed, a very nice machine. What I wouldn't give to have a back hoe on my 3010.
Great action shots mtntopper!!!!!! I do believe you will like your L39. It's the start of a great relationship. :D