Big Smiles in the RTV

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Big Smiles in the RTV

Late yesterday evening, our lodge had a big catfish cookin' .The lodge is not far down the road from my 'ole shop. Being the way things were, and really didn't have the area or place to do the cooking that we wanted. We decided to do all the cooking at the shop and transport all the food as it comes out of the cookers to the oldlodge building. That's where the RTV come in. </p>

We had many guest from other parts of the state come in, and some came over from Mississippi. I'm here to tell everybody, you would not believe the folks that fell in love with that little orange monster. Every man wanted to go with me to transport the fish and goodies down the road., just so they could ride in the machine. The RTV was a big plus to that cook-out. Matter of fact, there weresome men from out of town, that swears they didn't even know they even existed. But, the funny thing is, several of the people said they are fixin' to go pick them up one for sure. Wish I would of had a camera so I could post the smiling faces that was in the RTV. Another note, that everybody wants to have more cook-outs just so they can ride around in the machine >>>>>>> After everybody got thier fill of food, the real fun began, I cannot start to tell you when I got finished riding them good folks around. But everybody left smiling and talking about the RTV ~~~~</p>

<span style="font-size: medium;"><font color="#ff0000"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></span></p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
Re: Big Smiles in the RTV

so you gonna fed-ex all of us some leftover filets right??</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

Yep, want me to go ahead and throw in the hush puppies and cole slaw ?</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

sure it wouldn't be a complete balanced meal without them.</p>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter

I suppose Kubota is going to send you a big fat check as commission on every new RTV you had a hand in selling for them. Just wait, the check is in the mail.... LOL.</p>

Just dreaming here a little but wouldn't it be something to getRTV owners (and wannabe's) together for a little food and beverage fest and braggin time. Maybe Kubota would sponsor something like that from the $$ they charge.</p>

a RTV wannabe, Keifer</p>