2007 RTV 900

Topcat

Has anyone seen or heard any news of the 2007 version of the RTV 900? I'm wondering if there are going to be any significant improvements or would it be better to try and get a deal on a 2006 demo or closeout? Thanks TRC

G

Thats what I'm wondering is there going to be a price jump. I could see a price jump if the manufacturer improved the suspension, power output, added more options etc.. I would suppose that the option costs would remain the same though. TRC

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="Topcat"] Has anyone seen or heard any news of the 2007 version of the RTV 900? I'm wondering if there are going to be any significant improvements or would it be better to try and get a deal on a 2006 demo or closeout? Thanks TRC[/quote]
There's a few rumors about the 2007 models. Being such, I'm not going to spew the rumors.

If/as I recall correctly, the '07 model information will be coming out in October. I would check with your dealer at that time and then see if an '06 or '07 would be best for you.

G

Whats being released this year is an RTV1100, the existing RTV900 will not be changing. As for any price increases, they generally happen with the orders that we will be placing in a few weeks. Those are the units that ship over the following 12+ months after order writing.

RTV900

[quote user="MessickFarmEqu"]Whats being released this year is an RTV1100, [/quote]</P>

<FONT face=Arial><FONT size=2>Ok you just can't through out words like <U>RTV1100</U> and not elaborate.<SPAN class=911544511-18092006>I'm guessing bigger and better.</SPAN></FONT></FONT></P>

G

It was discussed in another thread. From what I hear its a bit bigger than a RTV900 with a factory installed cab with heat and air.