Wanted: Rollover Box Scraper

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
I'm looking for a 5 1/2 foot or 6 foot rollover box scraper to go on a category I quick hitch, preferably in the Southeastern US where I can go see it. I know that Bush Hog, Dirt Dog, A&B Eagle Line and Land Pride models are quick hitch compatible, but Gannon models are not; I'm not sure about Woods/Gill. Please PM me with details if you know of one that may be available.

Thanks in advance.

Fred

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
Well, I bought one today, from Sweet Farm Equipment in Kentucky. It is now sitting in my driveway.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'd like to see a pic too. Not sure what a rollover box scraper looks like.

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
Here's a picture of the one I bought. It doesn't do the rust justice - much rustier in person, but it is all from just sitting out, was never used.

With the implement raised, when you pull the lever, the rippers roll down. Let go of the lever, and they lock into place. Pull the lever again, lower the implement and back up just a bit , and it rolls over to be able to push dirt backward for backfilling. Pull forward just a bit instead, and it rolls to the normal box blade position for leveling. The lever locks it into whichever position you put it in - See the notch in the picture locking it in the forward position.

Fred

Attachments

• bushhogrolover6ft_Zone_2-2.jpg
    bushhogrolover6ft_Zone_2-2.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 2,220

bakerg

:wow: I can honestly say that I have never seen anything like that before, but it's looks like it works pretty slick.:wink:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Interesting. I had never seen anything like that either. Very Kewl. Congrats GWB!!!!!

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats GWB!!!!!
Too many GWB's...

At first, I thought of our past President.

Then, I thought of Great White Buffalo. Now this song is going to be stuck in my head all day which is cool by me since it's a great song.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMZwS0ZonEU[/ame]