Kubota B7200

johnstew

I just saw a B7200, 1640A loader, and 4672A backhoe for sale. 106 hours but I know nothing about these units. Does anyone here have any experience or information about this TLB? How old is it (approx), what type of engine and about what is it worth?
Thanks
John

Mith

106 hours is very low, and I doubt to be genuine, even so, you can judge how many hours its had by the condition.
They were made for 7 years from 1983, 17HP 3 cyl diesel. They made with both hydro and gear drive, 2 or 4 wheel drive.

Value will depend on the condition and options. Tight pins on the loader and backhoe is going to help.

Archdean

We need to know what you are looking for to give you and honest answer/// I can tell you that the 1640A loader, and 4672A backhoe were made for a much newer tractor so I think the ad is BS!!

Try this for a guide and I would think twice about going any further with a 20+ year old model regardless of the advertised hours unless it is a family member and you actually know/trust them!l!!

HERE

johnstew

I saw the tractor yesterday. It looks like it has many more than 106 hours. Only three digits on the meter so it could be on the second (or third) trip around. I called last night to get the price, $13,000! Makes new seem more logical.
Thanks

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I saw the tractor yesterday. It looks like it has many more than 106 hours. Only three digits on the meter so it could be on the second (or third) trip around. I called last night to get the price, $13,000! Makes new seem more logical.
Thanks

A member of forumsforums has a 2003 Kubota bx23 for sale. He has the FEL, backhoe, heavy duty 48" King Kutter tiller, 60" belly mower, post hole digger with 9" auger and trailer with tie downs to haul it all. He is priced at 15k for the whole package. He is in Indiana. 250 hours on the tractor.

He has posted pictures of projects he did with the tractor. if interested in seeing the pictures I'll dig em out.

Archdean

post the pics Doc and my only comment about the BX is it is the smallest of the small but strong as hell and works well for many that do not need our size machine/ground clearance and etc!

If you can have a modern yard/all purpose machine it would be difficult to find something better made for the home owner than the Kubota BX series!

250 hours isn't even overdue for it's second oil change!!:wink:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good idea Dean. We all like pictures.

I'm posting these pics for a member of my other forum. PM me and I'll give you his email address or membername on FF so you can get more info.

Attachments

• dannysBX23_1.JPG
    dannysBX23_1.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 16
  • dannysBX23_2.JPG
    dannysBX23_2.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 17
  • dannysBX23_3.JPG
    dannysBX23_3.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 16
  • dannysBX23_4.JPG
    dannysBX23_4.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 16
  • dannysBX23_5.JPG
    dannysBX23_5.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 16
  • dannysBX23_6.JPG
    dannysBX23_6.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 16

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
One more pic of the BX. This is one with the backhoe on it, but you have to look close to see it.

Attachments

• dannysBX23_7.JPG
    dannysBX23_7.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 18

Archdean

Just for some more info, this fellow over the years has put a lot of effort into kubota prices , (for small stuff and although dated) will give you an honest appraisal!!

Here

Doc's post is well within the market and should be worth your time!