bx23

daddyal

have a bx23 with front loaderand back hole great little tractor but the manuel
said the bucket would lift about 460 pounds any way to increase hydrauic pressure to lift alittle more weight maybe about 650#

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Al. Welcome to Net Tractor Talk.
Those numbers they publish are far from exact. Have you tried to lift the 650 pound item? That bx23 might surprise you and lift it right up. Be sure you have the appropriate counter weight on the other end of the tractor.

K

KubotaTech

Are you talking about bucket roll weight or loader lift weight,. two VERY different aspects.

daddyal

do not know much about this computer stuff hope i'm doing this right???????

Iam talking about able to lift more weight

I have put weight in the bucket about 600lb it would not lift it

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I don't know if that can be done or not. Good question though.

K

KubotaTech

The tractor front end loader is rated to lift 460lbs, if you want to lift more then you should be looking at a bigger loader tractor. 460lbs is plenty for the little LA210-1 loader and if you were to lift more risk breaking off the loader mounts or busting out the front axle.

urednecku

I'll second that, KubotaTech. While it be possible, I don't think I'd push it past what it does, assuming things are running right. It probably wasn't designed to be safe with much more than the relief is set for.

mowerman

Try Lucas hydraulic oil stabilizer. great stuff put in my bx2350, lifts more,and tph also does not seep down when not running under load. Also fixed my MF 65 that couldn't lift a greased dick out of a pail of lard. haha

MessickFarmEqu

Super Moderator
that 460 lbs is in the bucket to full height, you'll get much more than that up to a 3ft working height. I would not mess with reliefs, I know some people have, but its not worth it for the minimal gains you will see.

Wotrboi

My BX's hydraulic pressure was about 150 psi below spec. BXpanded.com has a test kit that has everything you need to check and adjust. Made a noticeable difference on mine.