RTV Daily uses, What did you do today with your RTV?

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
It's that time of year... again. Put the Boss V blade on the RTV1100 and plowed the driveway. Had a 6 inch snowfall overnight and the RTV handled it in M range and two wheel drive with the worksite tires. what's not to like.

DennyG

Photo shoot

photo.php

As a photographer for a major gun publishing company I used my new RTV500 in a photo shoot for a Freedom Ordnance 9mm the other day, the magazine should be out in March.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi and welcome to NTT Denny.
That sounds kewl!!!! Congrats on your new RTV 500. Will the 500 be anywhere in the photo shoot?

DennyG

Hey Doc thanks for the welcome, I just found out how to ad photos and have attached a few from the photo shoot.

Attachments

• WO#23078-143.jpg
    WO#23078-143.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 239
  • WO#23078-138.jpg
    WO#23078-138.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 238
  • WO#23078-134.jpg
    WO#23078-134.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 237

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
DennyG

Welcome to the RTV Forum. Lots of good folks here. Come back often and share your experiences.

Keifer (aka Keith)

1HOTDJ

Got board today so I changed the oil & filter on the X1100C then greased all the fittings, checked all the fluids, then cleaned the air filter. This warm weather sucks. I NEED SNOW!!!
I hope March will be a bit snowier so I can get out and plow. My blade is starting to rust. Now just sitting back drinking some coffee. Y'all have a good evening.
IMG_1362.jpg

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm with ya HotDJ. I will hope all March snow falls on your area and stays away from me. Our grass is turning green, it's warming up and I'm able to get out on our soggy ground. Rain let up so once it drys up a bit more I can get to clearing trees and brush from my trails. I've been looking forward to getting that done for a couple months now.

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
Got board today so I changed the oil & filter on the X1100C then greased all the fittings, checked all the fluids, then cleaned the air filter. This warm weather sucks. I NEED SNOW!!!
I hope March will be a bit snowier so I can get out and plow. My blade is starting to rust. Now just sitting back drinking some coffee. Y'all have a good evening.

Just spent a year in Florida over the last 30 days with temps in the 80's. Many days in the high 80's with high humidity. I now understand why my ancestors moved to Northern Europe from the south even if they had to battle barbarians to stay there.

On the way home, stopped for gas in Ohio. Stepped out of the truck into 39 deg and 20 mph winds. It felt so good to be back North.

Come on snow.

Kanook

Was sitting in front of the wood stove out in the shop where the RTV and tractor reside yesterday evening sipping a cool one. Got to thinking what a wimpy winter we've experienced and that the Kubotas have had an easy time of it this year so far, even though the reduction box on the front mount snow blower on the tractor self destructed. Seems the big weather makers keep sliding south of here and hit "y'all land" instead. Some of the biggest snowstorms can hit us in March so the snow blade on the RTV and the tractors snow gear don't get retired for the season until April.

The snow blade an older 'Blizzard Blade" that I got well used and refurbed...sand blasted and epoxy primed and a coat of Kubota orange...has held up well. Had to have the blades hydraulic cylinder rebuilt last year but the paint is holding up well and the little RTV (we named her 'TURTLE' ) loves to push snow.

So I just sat there in front of the fire, sipped my brewski and told the TURTLE what a good girl she's been...that's what I did with my RTV today

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Started spraying food plots today. Finally dry enough to get in without making a mess. Will see how the ranger does with the sprayer in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• 7E944593-F092-4CB9-B45D-6C96561619D0.jpg
    7E944593-F092-4CB9-B45D-6C96561619D0.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 184

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That's a nice rig.........Should really do well for you

MAKE SURE YOU WASH THAT BED BODY...........AFTERWARDS

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
..... just might need to knock the dust off.
Hope all is doing good. Been awhile yea.

two guns ....

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Yaaay!!!!! Two Guns, my old friend, good to see your post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tiphat: collie - judy

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Thought I'd kinda step back in and take a look ....

Hope all is well with everyone.....

.......... two guns

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey TG, I've missed ya man. Great to see you post again. Welcome back. :clap: :clap: :tiphat:

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
HEYYYYY Mr. Two Guns Jamie!!!! So good to see YOU Bud. I knew there was some light blasting through the screen and when I finally opened it lol....the old song, "I seeee the light" comes exploding out......No wonder, it's Mr. Jamie. Thanks for taking some time...….God bless.....Dennis

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
How you good folks doing. Y’all going to have to tell me a few good things.
I’m happy to see the crew here.
See the set up and sites a little different, but can adjust.
Putting on my goggles and getting ready to take off and learn a few.
Great to be here.
Two Guns.

Scott.deitrich

Got a new archery range set up today, 25 loads of wood chips and a new bridge and we’re ready to send some arrows down range!

Attachments

• 28FD036F-0284-4CF3-AAF4-A1ACDDB4CCC8.jpg
    28FD036F-0284-4CF3-AAF4-A1ACDDB4CCC8.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 106
  • FD69CD97-4FBE-4DE6-8554-354E64D23ED4.jpg
    FD69CD97-4FBE-4DE6-8554-354E64D23ED4.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 105