pictures

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
The most popular picture types are a jpg file. The limit here is around 195 kb so first be sure your picture is that size or below. Then create your post. Before you hit submit, look for a button called "Manage Attachments". Click that and a pop up will open that lets you browse for your picture. Once you have identified the right one(s), click on upload. When they've been uploaded, close that pop up and hit "submit"

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice looking setup you got there. :thumb: :tiphat: Congrats. :beer:

Good to see you got the pics figured out now. Now you can post all kinds of pics. :D

8x56mn

One is an English springer and the other you see is a King Charles Cavelear. We run a boarding kennel/grooming shop. We also manage a breed rescue facility for Chessapeak Bay Retriever and the wife is Eastern Coordinator the parent club. www.nycbrr.net. The cavelar is one of ours, we do raise and show those.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
One is an English springer and the other you see is a King Charles Cavelear. We run a boarding kennel/grooming shop. We also manage a breed rescue facility for Chessapeak Bay Retriever and the wife is Eastern Coordinator the parent club. www.nycbrr.net. The cavelar is one of ours, we do raise and show those.

We show and breed cocker spaniels and work with a regional cocker rescue group. Have to compare notes with you some time! :tiphat:

8x56mn

Thanks, what you see in the background is our new boarding facility. 55x56 building heated and covered runs. Hopefully our retirement income.:)

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds like a good plan ....and you know you gots to keep busy even in retirement. Sounds like that will keep you going for sure.

I've been considering some storage buildings for retirement income. They seem to be everywhere but most are over 90% full. I'd just hate to be the one to build one that does not fill up. :(

8x56mn

We considered the same thing. I have plenty of acreage, but like you stated there are lots of them around and their competing with one another with special deals, which tells me their not at full capacity. So we stuck with what we know. We have been in dogs for about 38 years now and we stay pretty near capacity. We built the new kennel this year and it's very worker and animal friendly. Maintenance is virtually nil and the overhead consist of LP for heat and electric. We paid cash for the building construction, so theirs no mortgage. I retire this year from my day job as a mechanical engineer

hevans

testing the posting of a picture

I have not posted any pictures here yet, so I'll try first and then see if I can explain what I did. Here goes:

(Note: OK, that worked. So, just scroll down to the Additional Options area and click on "Manage Attachements". Then select the JPG file on your hard disk and click "upload". That's all I did and here is the picture I selected.)

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 95

fla45fan

Pix of my new TYM 353HST
Hopefully this works

Note our semi tame beige squirrel in the first pix - he's our mascot

Attachments

• DSC02128.JPG
    DSC02128.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC02130.JPG
    DSC02130.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 75

fla45fan

bczoom

The squirrel told me to do it:yankchain:

I used it in the forward position to dig out all the weeds - did a great job but left some ruts in the sand. The rake swings 360 degrees so I swung it 180 and used it as a finishing rake - much smoother finish to the sand.

Attachments

• DSC02127.JPG
    DSC02127.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 70

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Makes sense now. I need a squirrel supervisor as well. :)

I'll toss this out for your consideration. For grading with a York rake, consider getting the grader blade attachment.
Here's an example (first site listed on google, I'm not affiliated nor recommend any particular site or brand).
http://www.newhavenpower.com/YorkTA1Grader.html

It flips up when you want to use the rake and flips down for grader work when you want to do grading.

fla45fan

Thats a cool attachment - I can see where I could use something like that from time to time. I got the beach looking pretty good yesterday but they're calling for high waves this weekend. 4-5 footers Friday night, building to 10 footers Sat and Sat night, and 7 footers on Sunday. I maybe re-grading by Monday! And this has nothing to do with Earl.