Post your machines Hours here

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I thought a thread like this might come in handy and informative as years go by. I plan to post my hour as a way of keeping up on how many I'm running a year. I hope you will join me.

06 RTV: Bought Dec 2012 with 636 hours: January 2016: 800.5 hours.
02 Grand L Kubota 3010 bought new. January 2016 460 hours
05 Scag Wildcat ZTR bought new. January 2016 716 hours.

Of all the items I am most surprised by the total hours on the RTV. I have used that puppy so much but have not even put 200 hours on it. I mowed with the tractor and then the ZTR and that had a lot to do with getting their hours up. But I use the RTV just about daily to go from point A to point B, to haul stuff etc etc but we've only put 164 hours on it. I"m amazed at the hours Collie and others have on theirs. Sure makes me appreciate the work they do with theirs.

jwstewar

Staff member
I bought my New Holland in June of 2003. It had less than 1 hour on it when purchased. It now has 1958.

Hour use was real high at first, lots of stuff needing done. Then backed off a bit. Then I built my first building and hauled a lot of fill in and put a bunch of hours on it. Then they leveled out again. But once we got the goats, they started going up again because of cleaning out the barn and transporting stuff back and forth to the barn. But now that we have a couple of golf carts (one gas, one electric) the tractor doesn't get used near as much as it used to as a transport vehicle. I can hop on the golf cart and be there quicker than I can on the tractor and I have a seat on the back that folds down to form a 4x4 level surface to haul stuff. Though with the snow this weekend, I had to go back to the tractor - once I ventured off the path that I had blown the snow from, the golf cart didn't go so well - still has the turf saver tires on it.

thunderdome

Gold Site Supporter
Kubota rtvx1100c has 166 hours on it. Dealer picked it up due to hyd oil leak from reservoir. Just picked it up yesterday morning and already feel lost without it.IMG_0194.jpg

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I had a 1952 8N. Had to sell it to get my Kubota but sure wish I could have kept it, loved that ole tractor. No clue how many hours she had on her but ya know it was a lot.