pics of ya'll monster tricked out rtv's or any utv .

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i would like to see a picture thread with pics of all you guys tricked out utv/rtv's list all the mods you done to it show some pics of it workin hard and things like that. maybe even post who has the highest hour count(bordercollie )probably has everyone beat on the hours meter.lol

ajdillon

Okay, here's my hunting rig, High Rack seat, tool box, front and rear work lights, GoLight spotlight, wipers, Warn winch, adjustable shooting rail, dash mounted fan, dome light, signal light on dash board to allow high rack to tell the driver to stop, extra cigarette lighter socket under the rear roof for spotlight and lots of Camo tape.

ajdillon

Attachments

• Bota003.jpg
    Bota003.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,182
  • Bota004.jpg
    Bota004.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,150
  • Bota002.jpg
    Bota002.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,128
  • go-lite.jpg
    go-lite.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,128

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Peanut! I thought a gator must have got ya!! Good to hear from ya.!! I think I have been beat more than several times on the hours. However, I am the sole driver-no one else but Belle the bordercollie that is...and am close to 3700 hrs. The tractor I got saved several hundred hours on the RTV because I pulled that 300 gallon sprayer with it and let the RTV have that part of the season off. I still plan to use it for the 25 gallon sprayer and rotowiping weeds though- of coarse the cow stuff.I don't have the poor, gin trash covered and now muddy little work horse's picture ,but it is just the hard worked but appreciated machine it is . Just Orange under the dirt with nothing fancy on it except for the 589 tires and bright rims.:) Bordercollie

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
that sure is a nice setup you got ajdillon be nice hunting from that rig or even target shooting. and bordercollie i be to fast for them gators.lol but i do keep my distance.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very nice setup you got there ajdillon. :clap: :clap: :tiphat: Nicest one I've seen.

Do ya think the other guys are a bit embarrassed to show their rig now? I hope that is not the case. Come on gang, please post a pic of your RTV / UTV. Clean or dirty, it's okay. We just want to see the pic.

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
I don't have any pics handy since my computer bombed a few months back. Mine ain't all tricked out unless you count the bed rails some cajun made! Oh and bootsavers and chainsaw rack.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yea come on post them pictures even post the ones when your muddin and get stuck or pulling someone else out but lets see some utv/rtv's aat their finest and at their finest working times. if it's a clunker you got just say under construction at the moment !! or say well used for what it's made for!!

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
how is the rack working and when you get the pic thing up show us some of it. i forgot what it even looked like.

DocGP

Posted this before but I like pictures!! Not nearly as nice as AJDillon's, but I have been working on my 900 for a couple of years, thanks to this board, here is what I have;

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

So far, mods include; 27.5 ITP 589's on Outback rims, high rise air intake, Seizmik Cantelever hood rack, 4K Warn Winch, rhino lined the bed and brush guard, cut back about half way on the coast valve, windshield, a couple of "oh heck" handles designed for jeep roll bars, a set of Tommy's stick stoppers, and finally I removed the spark arrestor today (I can get 27 out of her after that!!). Still wouldn't mind a skid plate or 2 but haven't found any. Uh, that is all I can think of, and about all I want to do to her now.

Two Guns has pretty much convinced me to go back to the 26" ITP's when these wear out, but they are doing fine now.

I did see a rear bumper that covers the hydraulic reservoir the other day, so may have to add that.

Doc

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
Mine's not nearly as tricked out as the other ones posted but it's been doing great on snow duty so far
DSCF0364.jpg

these days just havin a utv/rtv means havin a tricked out toy. looks cold in that picture i bet onfoot is really freezing.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
these days just havin a utv/rtv means havin a tricked out toy. looks cold in that picture i bet onfoot is really freezing.

Bud.......I REALLY disagree, with due respect for your opinion.........Mine, if not I feel most on here are true work TOOLS. One used for hauling wood, rock, tools, and on and on.......Most, I feel, use theirs for tasks that when completed leaves one saying "how did I do that before I got this?"....................

A toy????????........Far from that........the tricked out part for me, is just blatant consumerism instead of useful function........Just my thoughts.....God bless......Dennis

General Lee

Bud.......I REALLY disagree, with due respect for your opinion.........Mine, if not I feel most on here are true work TOOLS. One used for hauling wood, rock, tools, and on and on.......Most, I feel, use theirs for tasks that when completed leaves one saying "how did I do that before I got this?"....................

A toy????????........Far from that........the tricked out part for me, is just blatant consumerism instead of useful function........Just my thoughts.....God bless......Dennis

I agree with you. Sometimes they can be fun but I guess it differs as to what is fun to some to people. I don't hot rod mine, mainly because you can't. Its not made to hot rod around. For me, I have fun just putting it to work and the occasional cruise. I bought it with work and chores in mind. If I want to hot rod, I'll get on my ATV.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
the tricked out part for me, is just blatant consumerism instead of useful function.
Well, to that you and I will have to disagree. With the possible exception of my fuzzy dice :) and maybe the stereo, the "tricked out" items on mine are for function.
Winch
Lights
Lift kit
stick stoppers
windshield
accessory plug
Go-light
hood rack

Well, OK, the chrome wheels may be bling but that's what was available when I got the Maxxis Bighorn tires.

Attachments

• CIMG7698.jpg
    CIMG7698.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,028

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
BC.........Very little of what YOU post is NOT functional as far as I am concerned. I guess, it is more of an attitude type of situation of what is a "toy" and what is used for "work". Surely NOT to cause a rucus or problem here......It is the blatant consumerism that I find offensive I guess. The thought that these things are "toys" just for the boys and girls to "play" with is for me wrong.........

The thought of taking my RTV down to a mud hole and sinking it in order to show how dirty I can get it is quite foreign to this every penny counts ol guy.........

Yes, and I hesitate to list a few, I have my additions to the RTV that I consider tools, NOT bling, farkles, or toys.......

The high rise filter is obviously necessary to avoid engine problems.
The 2 front mounted driving lights are totally necessary for night time duties.
The rear mounted flood light is for loading, towing, and hook-ups.
The winch was used just the other day for pulling out an ice bound SUV.
The rear wiring harness is for spraying or fertilizer spreader

on and on and on..........But it is FUNCTIONALITY.........NOT to show how I can waste my money.........I will shut up now cause again, the intent is NOT to cause problems. God blesses us all in different ways...........I am glad for some that they have been blessed with their "toys"................Dennis

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
BC.........Very little of what YOU post is NOT functional as far as I am concerned.
I'm confused.

You and I pretty much rattled off the same list of things added to the RTV and for the same reasons but why is mine not functional and yours is?

I'll admit to running my RTV through a mud hole about 5 years ago (for fun) but otherwise, mine is used almost 100% for work (except for occasionally pulling a toboggan for the kids).

AJ's is set up for hunting, bordercollie's is for spraying and misc. farm chores, others for plowing so each is set up based on needs but I don't think anyone really thinks of them as toys. Toy UTV's are things like the Polaris RZR.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
these days just havin a utv/rtv means havin a tricked out toy. QUOTE]

Guys..........BC......Surely not to be rude nor name calling.........I was and still am responding to what Tommy quoted above..........NOT judging how you or ANYONE uses or chooses HOW to dress out their RTV...........

Please guys.......DO NOT twist what I say into some kind of judgemental type of situation........Again, was merely responding to Tommy's statement about "havin a utv/rtv means havin a tricked out toy"...............This is what I have a problem with..........Dennis