New X1100C owner

Cardinalcreek

So I pulled the trigger and ordered a new RTV-X1100C that should be delivered tomorrow. Any" day one" mods or things I should look for?

We are planning on using for a our farm and garden center, the fleet now is 4x6 gators and golf carts. I really want to put a 3pt hitch on it to use some of the smaller attachments, and hopefully take some of the load of my aging 80s Kubota L2500.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new RTV!!

On day 1, I'd just drive it around and get a feel for it. Being new, everything should work fine so not much to look for. After driving for awhile, park it, crack a beer and start thinking about what accessories you think you'll want or need. Common items considered are a winch, aux lighting, different tires (depending on your ground conditions and weather)...

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
So I pulled the trigger and ordered a new RTV-X1100C that should be delivered tomorrow. Any" day one" mods or things I should look for?

We are planning on using for a our farm and garden center, the fleet now is 4x6 gators and golf carts. I really want to put a 3pt hitch on it to use some of the smaller attachments, and hopefully take some of the load of my aging 80s Kubota L2500.

Congratulations . i would suggest as your first accessory you should purchase some sunglasses,because you are going to look like a movie star riding in that new Kubota!:wink:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Congratulations ! In that type of business, some form of bed liner might be nice for using the dump feature. Things would just slide right out and then you could hose it or even blow it out with air. My bed liner ( spray in) is sort of grippy but for what I do on this farm, it's fine. bordercollie

Cardinalcreek

So a few questions, I might be not looking in the right place but where would I find a full rear window screen/headache rack? Really dont want to break this glass.

Also my dealer ordered the UTV hitchworks hydraulic 3 point hitch for me so that should be on it soon.

CKing

Kubota, makes screen for back window, that works well, and folds out easily to clean the rear window.

Cardinalcreek

So far I cant say enough good things about this machine. My only things I wish it had from the factory is a clock and for the interior light to come on with the doors haha.

At this rate Ill be doing the 50hr service in early May.

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Peanut built this one for me. Will outlast the machine for sure

Attachments

• 187EDC73-8116-4DB4-8216-8D42A911CD14.jpg
    187EDC73-8116-4DB4-8216-8D42A911CD14.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 174

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
So a few questions, I might be not looking in the right place but where would I find a full rear window screen/headache rack? Really dont want to break this glass.

Also my dealer ordered the UTV hitchworks hydraulic 3 point hitch for me so that should be on it soon.

do you have the three point installed yet????? pics and uses please:lucky:

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't have a Kubota but what drove me crazy was no mirrors!!! I put a rear view on ASAP (and that ain't enough IMO) and waiting on breakaway side mirrors. It discerning not being able to see behind in my case!

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yep, never know what might be following you! :whistling:
Following you? It's a RTV. It's so slow you need to watch for who's passing you... like a Mom pushing a baby in a stroller, passing you on the left. ;)

My problem with the outside break-away mirrors is I keep bumping them and knocking out of visual alignment. My "go to" mirror (the one I use the most) is the convex mirror in the same location as a cars rear-view mirror. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• CIMG4944.jpg
    CIMG4944.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 94