Kubota RTV Parts/Accessories list

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
RTV Console

I thought I would post this link to the console I made for the RTV 900 with the plastic top. http://www.nettractortalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14341&highlight=homemade+console So far the switch panel has been a big help. I wired each light - left right and rear separately and then the sprayer connections as well as the radio. I also like the dome light built it with the sunglass holder and have that light wired to the panel as well. I can just reach up and turn on what I need by feeling them. ( I did turn that speaker grill around to match the other just after this picture was taken). Having the panel switches light up is really handy. This was a fun project me and maybe for the folks that like to make their own and save $$ also .bordercollie

Attachments

• DSCF4108.jpg
    DSCF4108.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 485
  • DSCF4078.JPG
    DSCF4078.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 486

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
A timely accessory. I added a clock to my 1100. I used a small piece of aluminum angle and a two-part epoxy to weld them together. I drilled a small hole through the aluminum and the drivers side windshield hold down latch. A small bolt with a wingnut keeps the clock secure and still allows for easy removal for the annual battery replacement.

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 386

breischl

Holster Holder - Kubota RTV1100

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Released

Holster Holder - Kubota RTV1100

A holster bracket accessory that conveniently mounts inside the driver and/or the passenger door so your handgun is secured for the ride and within arm’s reach.

Construction
•6061 aluminum, plated with black anodizing

Details
•Mounts to either door by simply assembling the same parts opposite hand.
•Accommodates several popular holsters including the Fobus brand “Paddle Holster” and holsters by Uncle Mike’s such as the “Side Kick” and the “Side Kick Ambidextrous”.
•Ample room is provided to accommodate full size handguns, both revolvers and automatics.
•Longer barrel handguns are accommodated too by simply adjusting the holster’s mounting angle.

Notes
•Users must select their holster to fit their particular handgun.
•Right-handed holsters are used for the driver door and left-handed holsters are used for the passenger door.Ambidextrous holsters can be used for either door.
•Mounting requires the installer to drill two mounting holes in the door at 1.25” x 1.25” x 4.68” angle which is part of the door frame and pull handle.Please refer to the attached photograph for more information.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kubota-RTV-...4321451?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash= item4ac2b6852b&vxp=mtr
Attached Images

Attachments

• 4449---Retouched.jpg
    4449---Retouched.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 366

pmayer

rigid aftermarket cabs for RTV900 are made by Agrital. visit www.agrital.com or www.tractorcabs.us

KUBOTA%20RTV.htm

TRIBUTE100

Winch for RTV 900 and Throttle adj.

Just purchased a used 2010 RTV 900 with 48 hours on it from an individual. It was clean as a pin. Just did the 50 hour maintenance, all filters, Rotella full synthetic 5w-40 oil (about $21 at Walmart, but did not change the transmission UDT fluid (had to add some lost when changing filters). Need to work on replacing fuel filter, which is a @#$%^ to get to. Doesn't appear to be a cut off valve at the tank.
Also just installed a 3000# winch I got at Harbor Freight for $110 on sale. Bolt pattern matched up on the plate in the compartment behind the plastic "grill", although I did have to get some longer bolts ( M8-1.25, 40mm).
I also tightened the throttle cable at the engine to eliminate the engine bogging down as the transmission engaged. May need to fine tune that a little, but it allows the engine to rev up slightly ahead of tranny engaging.
I look forward to reading posts on this forum.

TRIBUTE100

Live in Western NC and plan to use my RTV 900 around my property for gardening, hauling, etc., and drive my grandchildren up and down our private driveway.

TRIBUTE100

Great Day UVFR751 Hood Rack

I just ordered a Great Day UVFR751 Hood Rack for my 2010 RTV 900. The best price I could find on the internet was, believe it or not, Linen N Things.
The price was $189 with free shipping. There is no sales tax except if you ship to California. Now you may be able to get a $15 discount off that price.
You have to set up an account before you can order. I didn't realize they sent me an email just after I set up my account with a $15 off coupon code for an order over $75 for my next order. I had already ordered my rack before I saw the email, so I'm not sure if it would have worked on that order, but I think it would. The website link is below, but remember to set up your account first, look for an email with discount code, then order.

http://www.lnt.com/product/blowout-...eat-day-great-day-uvfr751-utv-front-rack.html

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Tribute - Please post pics after you get it mounted. I haven't seen this one before.