2014 RTV1100 redesigned???

vpexp

My dealer has pics and info on the new model. He said it is the 1120. The changes he told me about were 2-3" more ground clearance, about 5 mph faster, much more comfortable seat, redesigned shift column, parking brake on dash, glove box, redesigned cooling system with 20% more coolant flow, revised suspension, windows roll down. Obviously a substantial redesign. Should be in stock by year end.

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Back in August my dealer told me that the 920 was going to be the new model. Glad to hear that there is going to be an 1120 also.

Treehouse

Site Supporter
Independent rear suspension will make a big difference

Saw the new tv add for the rtvs, finally have independent rear suspension which should make a big difference maintaining traction on broken/uneven ground. The add made a point of marketing them as a work and play machines, probably to compete with the new jd gators.

nelly

Had to go to my CaseIH-Kubota dealership to get stuff for the farm today. I can trade my 1100 (2010 model) for a new one for a very reasonable price. Anyone interested in a set of Legend Air Suspension for their 1100 (I think they would fit a 900 also) with about 40 hours of use on them? I don't think they will work on the new RTVX, if I pull the trigger.

On the new 1100, the windows row down like car windows with a crank. They have about a 3 inch longer wheel base. Air intake under the hood where in wont suck all of the dirt the tires kick up on a stock machine. The dealer was impressed with the redesigns when he saw the actual machines.

Apparently, in my area there has been a lot of people interested in the redesign series.