New member, any 1100 owners in N. IN?

Praetorian

I won't get the oils and filters till I go to inspect all the option installations next week prior to it being delivered.

I will be sure to check the manual before I leave to make sure I get enough oil though!

And they are installing all the extras on it.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
'forum runner' is an app for the iphone and android that makes browsing and posting on forums a breeze. It costs 99 cents but is well worth it. Once you hit reply to a post in forum runner (top left of screen) hit the + sign, again at the top left and you will be prompted to add a pic from your photo album or take a pic and post it. Easy Peezy.

Once you load it you will have to search for Net Tractor Talk to get to this site, then you'll log in one time and it will remember your credentials after that.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I won't get the oils and filters till I go to inspect all the option installations next week prior to it being delivered.

I will be sure to check the manual before I leave to make sure I get enough oil though!

And they are installing all the extras on it.

Try to get the super UDT if you can. It does make the difference....
sounds like you have a true dealer !!!! :starbucks:

Good that they are installing the goodies !!!! More seat time in the new toy !!!

....... two guns

Attachments

• Back Yard Tiller.jpg
    Back Yard Tiller.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 61

Praetorian

image-1902638132.jpg

Attachments

• image-1359965318.jpg
    image-1359965318.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 65
  • image-3016897957.jpg
    image-3016897957.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 65
  • image-3022687400.jpg
    image-3022687400.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 66
  • image-119422239.jpg
    image-119422239.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 64
  • image-1964903613.jpg
    image-1964903613.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 63

Praetorian

Thanks, and thank you all who helped me in this thread and info I found on other threads to make an informed buy on this!

Last edited:

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
So PROUD for you! Speaking from experience, now expect this forum to impact your life. It has definitely affected my life. Great help and meeting new friends. Stickstoppers should be the next purchase for you. See Peanut for his awesome stickstoppers. Oh yeah, gotta gets to ball hitches and be prepared to cut them shorter in length.

Here's a TwoGuns suggestion well worth the few bucks. Install vehicle plastic/rubber door protector trim on the edge of the hood to preclude wear between the hood and body plastic. The trim also esthetically pleasing, at least to me. GREAT job TwoGuns. We can share pictures if desired.

Happy, happy, happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless You and All.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dang, you must have one heck of a stereo system in there. Look at all the antennas!! I count 3. ;)

attachment.php

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
TwoGuns, can you provide a picture of your RTV hood with the door trim installed? I don't have pictures of mine nor do I still have a picture of yours.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
TwoGuns, can you provide a picture of your RTV hood with the door trim installed? I don't have pictures of mine nor do I still have a picture of yours.

Whoosh >>>>>> There you go !!!!!

Attachments

• hood trim 1.jpg
    hood trim 1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 58
  • hood trim 2.jpg
    hood trim 2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 57
  • hood trim 3.jpg
    hood trim 3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 57

ZZZ2D1

Site Supporter
Hey Two Guns,
If you had a dust free heated, sealed garage, you would not have to cover that thing.
My 1100 has 1400 hrs on it now and everyone thinks it brand new, keep the motorhome in there also - next to my hoist.
ZZZ2D1/DOORGUNNER