09-01-13.jpg 4.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 09-01-13.jpg 5.jpg
    09-01-13.jpg 5.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 65

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That very same thing happened to me on the skid steer about 3 years ago when we had ponds dry up. That is scary! - you have the sinking feeling - and you know you are going down one sided- like quicksand! I'm glad you got out without turning over.! bordercollie

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
It sucks when the crust on top hides the muck underneath. Same thing happened with my truck a few years ago in my lower pasture. You are driving along and just feel it going down.

Heatwave

If you had a mile-and-a-half cable on the winch, you coulda' hooked onto a tree and winched yourself out.

The only time I got my RTV900 stuck was in sand ... a stretch of sand I had driven over dozens of times. But on that particular day, the sand just gave way, the wheels kept sinking, and we high-centered. Nearest tree was a half mile away. And then, just when it didn't look like it could get any worse, a friend appeared over the horizon in his Bad Boy electric 4-wheeler. We hooked my winch line to his BB, and he pulled me out. I swore him to secrecy: told him that if he ever told anyone about it, I'd tell his wife that I'd seen her husband with another woman.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
............ Glad you got it out safely and sound !!!

By the looks of things, you just " HOP OUT " on the other side to dry ground.

Did any mud get on the nice orange stick stoppers. Look like we still going to have to get you some mud deflectors ..... :whip:

........... two guns :2gunsfiring_v1:

Attachments

• Joe Cool.jpg
    Joe Cool.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 53