Louisiana 2nd Amendment TAX FREE

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Time for you to drive to Louisiana today and purchase you a NEW RTV !!!!
or anything else, if you can use it or call it for hunting .....

TAX FREE

The Louisiana Second Amendment sales tax holiday runs from Friday through Sunday. During that time, purchases of firearms, ammunition and hunting and fishing supplies are exempt from the 4 percent state sales tax and all local sales taxes.

The exemption applies to a variety of supplies including shotguns, rifles, pistols, revolvers, all ammunition, hunting or fishing accessories, apparel such as safety gear and camouflage clothing, and off-road vehicles designed for hunting.
Louisiana is Sportmans Paradise .... :tiphat:
God is Good !!!!

...... two guns

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I wish we had a hunting tax free day over here Two Guns! I hate to say it, but many of the states have an agreement for out of staters.. They turn the name in so you still have to pay tax in your state on a motored machine like Atvs. but it would still be great for guns etc... . The taxes sure add up.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I agree with you bordercollie. But I don't think Louisiana is that way.
You know people on the bayous are happy to give !!!!
But, there is more ways to skin-'em ... I buy, donate to you >>>> :whistling:

I know of Four Kubota's, and six Honda Side by Sides that was purchased this morning from people I know in my little area of the world. I can't imagine what they where doing all over the state......
And at the Honda shops, people loading up four wheelers like they were giving
them away. These corn feed folks were buying up some wheels and guns !!!

Christmas Time was here !!!! Ho Ho Ho
Everybody Happy !!!

Attachments

• Santa Gator.jpg
    Santa Gator.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
everytime they do this free tax thing I seem to have been broke.whass up wit dat??

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Don't worry Peanut. you are not alone. .I am always fighting my self imposed budget.. ;)