Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yoo Hoo!!!!!!!

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
Well I must say that our Creator has taken very good care of us this year in the rain relative to last year. The summer has produced much forage. August and September has been on the dry side with grass turning towards brown in color.

Last night and today we have/are receiving a needed slow rain. Feel blessed!

Hoping that all of you are doing well and feel blessed as I.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Us too Pepr. The rain is coming down as I type.. The pastures had also turned brown here... Tagged 2 calves today out of the high strung Colorado cows.The Lord was with us on those too.( We caught them napping away from the mama's.) .. So yes Pepr, trials and "tests" abound in many categories but I am not worried though . I know what the end results will be. :) collie

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Quite a band of rain coming north from you folks. Supposed to slide east to us tomorrow afternoon. We sure could use some.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
been raining for a few days now. it comes down in spurts of 15 to 20 minutes at a time then it's been steady all day raining sinse yesterday the rain isn't a problem just as long as it isn't followed by a storm from the gulf.we have been lucky last year not to have anything big come out the gulf and so far this year we dodged the bullet too.