Kioti indroduces the new DS value based series!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, awesome EQ. Kioti is coming along like gangbusters. Congrats to all Kioti owners. :beer:

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
I invited a SE Ohio dealer to join us over here. Maybe he'll join and give us some insight on the new models.

bti

Thanks OhioTC18 for the invite!....
The DS series are Awesome machines.....
They are the basically the retired DK45 with a sheet metal change and some other little changes.
The specs are very close to the same.
Hydraulic power and flow is same as the retired DK.
They removed the tilt wheel, which as far as I'm concerned was a little hokey on the old DK's (I like the SE style though).
No remotes, but are avail for around $200.
The trans is not sychronized. BUT having said all of that.....
It is a rock solid basic tractor with the VERY capable KL402 (same specs as 401) loader.
Includes the universal style QA plate and 66" bucket.
It has a full flat rubber isolated footdeck too.
The seat looks a little cheesy but I like it because it sits lower on the deck, making you feel more like part of the tractor.
Instead of sitting on top of it.
I have used a DS4510 and really like it.
Same 4year warranty as the others also.
I can't post prices but from the price difference between the DS4110 with Loader and the DK40SE geardrive with loader is right around $2000.
Around $1100 to go up to the DS4510.
They take the KB2485 backhoe if you have a hankerin' for a TLB.

Brownie

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the info Brownie. Glad you joined up here. I think we have a few Kioti owners here.

BTW guys Brownie is excellent to work with on implements for your tractors too. My personal experience. But if do any more promoting, Doc might charge him for advertising. :yum:

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
I went down the Armstrong Truck and Tractor yesterday to pick up some parts. The DK45S is in the mid $23K's without a FEL and the DS4510 is in the low $21K's. Catch Kioti in the right mood and you might catch a throw in FEL or cash back.

Basically your looking at price differences for both in the low $2k range. From my perspective with a tractor price your looking at a long term equipment commitment. Really what's 2K when you'll have it for 20 years and have all the advantages of the premier series, but that's just me.

My DK just keeps on impressing me and now that it's a TLB, that thought continues to be re-enforced.

BTW ......... if anyone is interested, Sean at Armstrong is getting some new cab DK45S's from an out of business dealer and Kioti wants him to move them. Looking at the same price as a new non-cab DK45S! Tell him Greg sent you ....

Last edited:

Pompier

Hi DK35Vince, that is good to hear. It will be awhile yet but he DK50SE HST looks like the ticket to me.