installing turn signal and flashers on the rtv x1100c

flex4803

I got a deal on a kit to fit the regular 1100. I just don't or can't find where the flasher relay goes. anyone know where its located on the x1100c? everything seems to plug right in but the directions is for the older model and shows it to be located near the dump bed lever. I haven't removed the plastic to see but I am pretty sure that's not where it is on the new model. thanks for any help guys.:idea:

Tailrotor

I got a deal on a kit to fit the regular 1100. I just don't or can't find where the flasher relay goes. anyone know where its located on the x1100c? everything seems to plug right in but the directions is for the older model and shows it to be located near the dump bed lever. I haven't removed the plastic to see but I am pretty sure that's not where it is on the new model. thanks for any help guys.:idea:

Flex

The relay goes under the hood. The harness is on the left hand side facing the RTV if I remember right it has blue or green tape around it. I will take picture
You should have got a harness with the turn signal kit that needs plug into up front also. It plugs into the white plug in the picture. This harness then let's you install the front turn signals.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 137

flex4803

Trail, I have a relay/flasher kinda looks like that ( can't see the plug end) but it looks like I either gonna have to make my own harness from that white pug at the bottom right corner to that relay I assume that must be the difference in the late model kit. I am sure Kubota doesn't sell just that harness. So sound like some more fun I am gonna have! haha Thank you for the pic