Hello from Franklin, North Carolina!

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
I'm new to the forum and looking forward to joining the group! I have a 50 acre spread where I make good use of a M7040 Kubota Tractor. I also have a RTV 1100 that I use to get around the property, and a small lawn tractor that I use to "manacure" around the trees and pond.

Hello Everyone!

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
Oh yeah, forgot to post the 4 picture cost of admission...

a%252520038.jpg

a%252520037.jpg

a%252520039.jpg

a%252520040.jpg

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

Sweet RTV you have there. Where's the pics of the rest of the "toys"? Its a June admission requirement. :)

BTW, if you're looking for your grill, it's hiding in the woods.

squerly

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

Sweet RTV you have there. Where's the pics of the rest of the "toys"? Its a June admission requirement. :)

October%25252011%2525202009%252520133.jpg

October%25252011%2525202009%252520067.jpg

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

1%252520004.jpg

_%252520013.jpg

BTW, if you're looking for your grill, it's hiding in the woods.

Yeah, we know. As luck would have it he snuck off about a year ago and we've been unable to coax him back. But were still trying...

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah, we know. As luck would have it he snuck off about a year ago and we've been unable to coax him back. But were still trying...
Well, no kidding it snuck off. Look at that beautiful grapple on the tractor. If I was a grill and saw that thing coming, I'd go hide in the woods as well. Too bad GSD's (as I see a beautiful one in your one picture) aren't very good at herding. Is it possible it's intimidating the grill?

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Great pics, nice toys, I can appreciate all that ............ :wink:

Who's scratching their backside in pic 5 ................ :shock:

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
I was thinkin bout saying the same when I said she was purty but I didn't want to offend, now I won't be fraid ............. :yum: