New RTV X 1100 CAMO on the way

Tailrotor

RTV-X1100C - REAL TREE AP CAMO UTILITY VEHICLE W / CAB, ATV TIRES & SPRAY-ON BED LINER

1 FRONT HALOGEN WORK LIGHTS (SET OF 2)$158.00
1 REAR HALOGEN WORK LIGHT (1 LIGHT)$111.00
1 TURN SIG/HAZARD LGT KIT/RTV-X1100C$277.00
1 AUXILARY HYDRAULIC PUMP FOR SINGLE FUNCTION$479.00
1 HYDRAULIC VALVE KIT FOR 2 FUNCTIONS$2,286.00
1 FRONT QUICK HITCH AND SUBFRAME$793.00
1 HYDRAULIC VALVE UPGRADE KIT FOR 3 FUNCTIONS$336.00
1 72" V-PLOW SNOW BLADE$2,730.00
1 GRILLE GUARD ADAPTOR KIT FOR USE WITH FRONT QUICK HITCH$94.00
1 CURB GUARDS FOR V-BLADE$77.00
1 BLADE MARKERS$27.00
1 REAR UTILITY SCREEN$232.00
1 CV-J GUARD KIT - FRONT$99.00
1 CV-J GUARD KIT - REAR$99.00
1 SUNVISORS (2)
Plus hand throttle kit , mud flaps f/r
And a set of 4 vision lock out hub wheels and P350 tires
Out the door tax and all $27300. I am happy and think I got a fear deal.

Can't say enough about the owner he really work with me to get the deal done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:

Tailrotor

Here's the tires kinda of like a maxxis big horn
Wheels and tires are 26x12x12

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 340

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Congratulations TOM..........Great investment for you.......If you ever need anybody to help you carry some of that money to the bank.........let me know...(joke/joke)......God bless.......Dennis

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dang, you got the whole kit and kabootle. SWEET! Pictures will be required!

Are all those things listed add-ons to the base machine or is it like a window sticker on a new vehicle where it shows all the things that are included in the base vehicle? I see some things that don't sound like add-ons.
Doesn't all RTV's have one of these (for the tilt bed)?

Don't all RTV's come with this?

Don't all RTV's come with at least the front ones? BTW, what are they made of? Tommy (known as Peanut on the forum) makes some kick-ass boot/joint guards and most here use his.

Tailrotor

Thanks Dennis
I know I could of bought a new F150 but the winters keep getting longer and I keep getting older it was time plus fire wood hauling snow pushing , deer hunting and anything else I can think off. And it was wifey approved. All smiles!!! Thanks

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Are you North or South of Pittsburgh?

If you're North, I want to make sure my RTV is garaged in the event you drive by so my RTV and I don't get embarrased or jealous should you drive by.

Tailrotor

Dang, you got the whole kit and kabootle. SWEET! Pictures will be required!

Are all those things listed add-ons to the base machine or is it like a window sticker on a new vehicle where it shows all the things that are included in the base vehicle? I see some things that don't sound like add-ons.
Doesn't all RTV's have one of these (for the tilt bed)?

Don't all RTV's come with this?

Don't all RTV's come with at least the front ones? BTW, what are they made of? Tommy (known as Peanut on the forum) makes some kick-ass boot/joint guards and most here use his.

The guards are made of hard nylon material of some sort and no not all rtvs come with the hydraulic functions the extras ones that I got come with the v plow and are needed to make it work

Tailrotor

Are you North or South of Pittsburgh?

If you're North, I want to make sure my RTV is garaged in the event you drive by so my RTV and I don't get embarrased or jealous should you drive by.

South east but I spend a lot of time on Pymatuning lake fishing

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
OK, that works. I'm North West.

Is Pymatuning still "Lake 9.9" as a lot of us call it? I heard they raised the HP allowed. I got curious so I just did a google search. Looks like they raised it to 20HP. Still pretty lame considering it's over 14,000 acres.

Tailrotor

OK, that works. I'm North West.

Is Pymatuning still "Lake 9.9" as a lot of us call it? I heard they raised the HP allowed. I got curious so I just did a google search. Looks like they raised it to 20HP. Still pretty lame considering it's over 14,000 acres.

Yes it is now 20hp not to lame if you know how to fish it been going there since I was a small boy 40 plus yrs on the lake me and my family take over 100 legal walleye a year out of there and have been doing so for ever. Never keep more then we need and have eat good for many yrs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 337

Tailrotor

Pictures will come as soon as I have it. About a month real busy!! The wheels are just for show! Like the old lock out wheels on the trucks just looked cool!! Had to have it.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice catches!
Haven't been out for Walleye or Perch in awhile but I would normally go to Erie, out of Ashtabula.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Tailrotor.... welcome to the forum and sharing all those details on the new 1100. I have a 2012 1100 and am well pleased with it. I'm located in Westmoreland Co. Got my unit from Altman's after looking at 3-4 other dealers. Like zoom, my RTV isn't maxed out like yours. But hey, you can't take all that loot with you when you check out. ENJOY!!!!!

Keifer (aka Keith)

Tailrotor

Tailrotor.... welcome to the forum and sharing all those details on the new 1100. I have a 2012 1100 and am well pleased with it. I'm located in Westmoreland Co. Got my unit from Altman's after looking at 3-4 other dealers. Like zoom, my RTV isn't maxed out like yours. But hey, you can't take all that loot with you when you check out. ENJOY!!!!!

Keifer (aka Keith)

Thanks Keith I am also in westmoreland county Not far from Mt Pleasant. My dealer is the one located in Irwin He's a good guy and I have bought 4 kubota's off him over the years and sent him a lot of customers also.

Can't wait to get it and trick it out even more

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Tom. Welcome to Net Tractor Talk. :tiphat:
I'm glad you found us.
I, for one, am sure looking forward to the pics of your tricked out RTV. Especially those wheels. I bet they look GREAT on there.