New RTV X 1100 CAMO on the way

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Tailrotor
Nice looking setup you have there.

An observation for whatever its worth. Lots of folks with those super expensive glass windshields trailor their RTV's facing to the rear. Helps to protect against rocks thrown at ya by the big rigs and others. Your rear window is somewhat protected by the utility screen
Keifer

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
YES! If you have a glass windshield, you should always drive in reverse. Your nice plow is then a back blade. ;)

TNcowboy

Belated Congratulations Tailrotor on your new 1100...been awhile since I've had the chance to check the forum

Michael

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Congratulations !!!!

.... two guns

Attachments

• -pict-crocodile-22.gif
    -pict-crocodile-22.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 225

thunderdome

Gold Site Supporter
Great looking machine!

Tailrotor I can't take looking at your machine anymore, I have got to have one! I am new to this forum and have been following the post on your new machine. Hope mine will hurry up and get here. Thanks for the pics I believe that is what did me in. LOL

Tailrotor

Tailrotor I can't take looking at your machine anymore, I have got to have one! I am new to this forum and have been following the post on your new machine. Hope mine will hurry up and get here. Thanks for the pics I believe that is what did me in. LOL

Thanks thunderdome

Here's a couple more to stir you up just installed the led lights front and back.

They are awesome !!,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 198

thunderdome

Gold Site Supporter
Great pictures of good looking machine!

Thanks tailrotor for the pictures. I will def have to put some of those lights on mine if it ever comes in. Sitting around with my hands in my pockets waiting for it to get here. Trading my old 05 Polaris ranger 700 and a Honda foreman 450es in on the Kubota. Check your pm I left you a message. Thanks...Max

Tailrotor

If you did the install can you tell me how/where you did the wiring?

Thanks

Hi Tom

I did do the install. All the 1100 come pre-wired from kubota. I had ordered the factory work lights with mine and originally installed them which came with all the switches and brackets.

After reading on here and looking at the LED I had to have them. So everything was there for me to install the new lights but one mount that I made and had to splice into the wire harness for the other back light the rear work lights only come pre-wire for one back work light not two.

But it was very easy just dropped the head liner and run some new wire.
All the switches are available from kubota or after market but the mounts were not you had to by the work light kit to get the mount and I already had enough invested so I made mine.

But good luck with yours you need anything pm me and I be glad to help.

Tailrotor

Thanks tailrotor for the pictures. I will def have to put some of those lights on mine if it ever comes in. Sitting around with my hands in my pockets waiting for it to get here. Trading my old 05 Polaris ranger 700 and a Honda foreman 450es in on the Kubota. Check your pm I left you a message. Thanks...Max

Thunderdome got your pm. I know the wait killed me to but I am very happy with it. Well worth it!!!

The lights in my opinion are a must have they are incredible.!!!

I also have a honda forman 450 ES but I kept it still use it for deer hunting were the kubota can't get in. It's a 1998 with only 1500 hrs it's like new.

Tom B

Hi Tom

I did do the install. All the 1100 come pre-wired from kubota. I had ordered the factory work lights with mine and originally installed them which came with all the switches and brackets.

After reading on here and looking at the LED I had to have them. So everything was there for me to install the new lights but one mount that I made and had to splice into the wire harness for the other back light the rear work lights only come pre-wire for one back work light not two.

All the switches are available from kubota or after market but the mounts were not you had to by the work light kit to get the mount and I already had enough invested so I made mine.

Thanks for the information. I'm sure I'll have more questions once I get started.

Tom B

Hi Tom

Installed the front lights yesterday, it was really easy. The entire install took under 30 minutes. Thanks again for the information.

Tailrotor

Installed the front lights yesterday, it was really easy. The entire install took under 30 minutes. Thanks again for the information.

Good job Tom B here is a night shot of my LED lights front and back lights my driveway up like a airport. Lol!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 125

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dang, those things are bright. Curious how well they'll work for you in winter. When it's snowing, I have a problem seeing when the overhead lights are on. Either go snow blind or feel like I just did a time warp from Star Wars (where all the stars become streaks in front of you).

Tailrotor

Dang, those things are bright. Curious how well they'll work for you in winter. When it's snowing, I have a problem seeing when the overhead lights are on. Either go snow blind or feel like I just did a time warp from Star Wars (where all the stars become streaks in front of you).

Bc
I don't know just got the RTV will be the first year to use it. And as much as I like to try them out I am in no hurry. Lol!!! winter is just to long anymore.