Kubota RTV 1100 Seat Cover & Radio, coast valve

fullerbub

it is the wiring harnes from the olds stereo, it connects to those wires, but the colors change once they go into the old stereo harness, soo i traced and matched the colors too the new colors spliced them in but the stereo dident work, what wires from my new song stereo should got to the wires you just posted?? right now i just have my sony stereo harness and spliceing it in with the old stereo harness that conected to the old stereo

c0ke

Get rid of old harness and splice the kubota wires to new harness with the following splices together:

Kubota color. Harness color. Controls.
Red with white stripe. Yellow. Always hot
Green with white stripe. Red. + when accessory mode
Black. Black. Negative
Yellow. White. Left speaker +
yellow with red stripe. White and black. Left speaker -
blue. Gray. Right speaker +
blue with white stripe. Gray/black. Right speaker -

Try that out. I think that's right (sorry entering the post on iPhone so it's hard to type)

fullerbub

well i wired it up wire too wire like you said and it dident work =[ am i missing a step? it wont turn on or anything is it possible i blew a fuse? wheres the fuse box? can you please check and see if those are the right wire connection, im sorry im just soo lost its drivin me nuts

c0ke

As long as your 12v positive and negative it should turn on. It shouldn't matter about the other ones. Maybe a fuse did blow. The fuses I believe are behind the driver by the door (inside the can). If you have a multimeter I would check the + (always hot) and the + (when in accessory mode) to make sure you are getting 12 volts

fullerbub

yeah i found the fuse box short after i felt like a dummy when i did bc its right there you know, well i checked all the lil fuses and there was some blowed 5amp ones, well maybe if the deck stereo then b/c it wasn't lighting up or anything, i used it in my other trucks befor maybe its broken ill wire it up to my truck quickly to make sure this weekend