Seat covers?

doggman

Does anybody here know of a source for seat covers for an '05 model? I'm interested in something that can get thrown in the washer (canvas) or hosed down. My Shelties ride up front with me sometimes and they usually have wet or muddy paws. I think they like the thing better than me sometimes...

Scotty

I'd be interested in knowing as well. In my case it's a Black Lab with muddy feet. Loves to ride in the middle.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I don't know anyone who makes one but if you have a marina near you, they normally have someone that comes in to make covers and such for boats. If you took your seat in, the canvas guy may be able to make something for you.

G

it would probably be really easy to make your own. Just buy a yard of marine vinal from a fabric store, wrap it around the seat and stape it to the wooden core.

doggman

A.J. - Thanks for the tip. </P>

I'll contact them and see how easy they are to remove and clean.At the price they are asking I could buy 2 and swap them out when one is being cleaned. Their accessories are reasonably priced compared to Kubota and some of the other companies.</P>

</P>

</P>