Mahindra - Over One Million Served!

PBinWA

http://www.mahindrausa.com/company.php

Today M&M ranks among the largest tractor companies in the world with sales of nearly 85,000 units annually in 10 countries. In India, the largest tractor market in the world, Mahindra has been the number one selling brand since 1983.

In 1994, the company entered the American market as Mahindra USA, and in the few years since, its tough, dependable tractors are being sold and serviced by hundreds of leading tractor dealers throughout the country. Here in the United States, we perform final assembly and conduct a 51 point pre-delivery inspection, including dynamometer and road testing to ensure high standards of quality. Our focus is to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and dealer support.

In 2002, Mahindra USA opened a second assembly and distribution center in Calhoun, GA, 68 miles north of Atlanta. This will more than double production capacity to meet growing demands for our tractors.

Dougster

Old Member
Good Job PB. I honestly had no idea.
When I bought my Mahindra, the nearest dealership was 2 hours away. Now I have three Mahindra dealerships within easy reach plus the original selling dealer is still there. :) That's great except there went my big plans to open up a Mahindra dealership myself!!! :eek:

Dougster

JDtoys

How accessable are the parts for the mahindra tractors. Dealers say one to 3 days is that pretty accurate.

Dougster

Old Member
How accessable are the parts for the mahindra tractors. Dealers say one to 3 days is that pretty accurate.
Yeah, typical everyday maintenance parts are normally in stock, but for everything else, a visit or phone call to the dealer and drop shipping direct from Mahindra has become the standard operating procedure these days. Simple stuff generally takes a few days to arrive via UPS or Fed-Ex Ground. I suppose that can be expedited with air delivery if necessary. Heavy freight stuff may take slightly longer. Really unusual stuff can sometimes take a bit longer. Stuff that your dealer decides to order directly from the OEM (such as Bradco) instead of through Mahindra can take up to 2 or 3 weeks.

A big factor with Mahindra is having a local dealer who has been with Mahindra for a while and knows the ropes. Mahindra is expanding very rapidly and some of the brand new dealers... even ones who have been selling other brands for decades... are still a bit clueless about how things get accomplished with MahindraUSA. Your alternative is to deal with some of the excellent Mahindra dealers who post here and on other tractor websites. In my experience, they are ALL top-shelf... truly the cream of the crop.

Dougster

PBinWA

I think Doug pretty much nailed it.

I haven't had to order any parts for my tractor yet. My dealer has all the standard consumables in stock and is always quick to reply to my emails.