New Model

Dougster

Old Member
"Deliver a tune"? Maybe a tuna fish sandwich.
Oh Mrs. B... You're starting to spoil the image we've worked so hard to build of Hollywood Brian and his ZZ Top look-alike brother... rubbing elbows with the stars and partying with the Hollywood elite! :D

Think of Brian's hard-won reputation here... and post accordingly!!! :thumb: :wave:

Dougster :starbucks:

Hey Doug, if you are coming out to the Ag show next year, make your reservations now. The longer that you wait, the farther you end up driving. Rooms are already booked for next year.:wave:

Brian,:wave:
How long did it support the tire before giving up the ghost and collasping?:rolleyes:
hugs, Brandi

If you can't tell, when we installed the wheel weights we put one set on the inside and the other three sets on the outside. The tub gave up as I was tightening the first set of weights on the rim. I guess that my weight along with the other 100's of lbs was just to much for it. By the way, I bought two more sets of wheel weights from Dave and 7 more jerry can weights for the front. I will now have 864 lbs of wheel weights (6sets) and after we fabricate a new jerry can weight bracket for the front, somewhere over 500 lbs on the front.:cool: I like to have the loader off when I'm disking or harrowing.

Bindian

If you can't tell, when we installed the wheel weights we put one set on the inside and the other three sets on the outside. The tub gave up as I was tightening the first set of weights on the rim. I guess that my weight along with the other 100's of lbs was just to much for it. By the way, I bought two more sets of wheel weights from Dave and 7 more jerry can weights for the front. I will now have 864 lbs of wheel weights (6sets) and after we fabricate a new jerry can weight bracket for the front, somewhere over 500 lbs on the front.:cool: I like to have the loader off when I'm disking or harrowing.
Brian,
Sounds like I got some catching up to do.:wink: I am looking into buying a 8 foot Armstrong disk, along with forklift forks and a bale spear. If we can get the price right, also a hyd thumb kit for my Bradco thumb. That is, if Agricredit gives me a good interest rate.:rolleyes:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Hey Doug, if you are coming out to the Ag show next year, make your reservations now. The longer that you wait, the farther you end up driving. Rooms are already booked for next year.:wave:
The way I see it Brian, there are two possibilities:

1) I win the PowerBall Lottery and will be able to afford to stay anywhere I damn please!!! :thumb: or,

2) I don't win the Powerball Lottery and couldn't afford to go if my life depended on it. :(

There is a big construction equipment show in Vegas that I would love to attend as well... but when you are teetering on bankruptcy and close to losing your home to foreclosure, you try to control those "discretionary" expenses. :eek:

Dougster

Old Member
As my old pappy used ta say..."you got a mouse in your pocket?" :applause:
I tried to slip that in rather discretely, but I see you picked up on it. :eek: Okay... so maybe I am the primary source of this vital information. :rolleyes: Is that such a bad thing? ;)
Well said MrsMVR!:tiphat: That stopped him cold.:wink: Dougster:starbucks: tends to drag others into his mischief. :shitHitsFan::hide:
hugs, Brandi
Mischief??? :confused: Since when is it mischief to inform the membership at large of the unique talents and characteristics of another key member?

More like a valuable & important service in my view! :thumb:

Dougster

Old Member
May I ask just what those might be?:confused: Some talent maybe, maybe even a few unique characteristics althought I'm not quite sure what those would be.:confused:
Do I have to list them all here? ;) Haven't I already caused enough "off-topic" trouble in this thread??? :thumb: :yum:

Bindian

Y'all,
Here is the first photo I have seen of the new Mahindra 8560. But it doesn't have a cab. Overall, it looks like the 6520/7520 tractors.
hugs, Brandi

Attachments

• 2-18-08 Mahindra 8560 resized 2.jpg
    2-18-08 Mahindra 8560 resized 2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 7

Dougster

Old Member
Yea it does look like the 20 series but the hood isn't all that sloped. I like it
God is telling you that it's time to move up Ed!!! :thumb: Why bother fixing that old 4530 when this nifty new 8560 could build even higher snowmobile blockades at the end of your street! :tiphat:

If you want, I'll head north right now and pickup your 4530 tonight! :wave:

God is telling you that it's time to move up Ed!!! :thumb: Why bother fixing that old 4530 when this nifty new 8560 could build even higher snowmobile blockades at the end of your street! :tiphat:

If you want, I'll head north right now and pickup your 4530 tonight! :wave:

24K and it's all yours.