$$$$ Reward for Tractor info. - $1 (Geuda Springs, KS)

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
I just seen this on our local craigslist and thought I would help get the word out. The contact # is in the link to the ad below. Thanks for looking. :tiphat:

We are offering $1000 cash reward for information leading to the recovery of our stolen tractor & trailer. Stolen between 6pm Sat. Feb 11th and 3pm Sunday Feb. 12th from our farm near Geuda Springs, KS (approx. 1 hour south of Wichita). 1996 JD 5200 4WD with JD 540 loader (full size bucket), attached red 6ft. FarmHand brush hog 3pt. Tractor is slick and starts right up, missing a little flaking paint on the hood. Hydraulic leak on the front steering shafts, some rust on the inside of right rear rim from tire fluid, and missing light switch knob are its only fault and may help identify it. 2003 Trail King gooseneck trailer, 21ft. plus 2 ft. dovetail, fold up ramps, 1ft. tall white sideboards from front to the fenders, added on expanded metal carriage rack on neckover to hold rakes, shovels, etc. makes it very unique & easy to spot since it is rusted and trailer is black. See actual pictures of both items below.

Tractor serial #- LV5200D221200
Trailer serial #- 5BEBU24213C127218

http://wichita.craigslist.org/grd/2853746252.html

urednecku

Hope they catch the sorry &$%#@#%$ SOB's that got it. IF I could find it, it wouldn't take a reward for me to call it in!

PS....I hope ya don't mind I copy your post on another forum I'm on, the more people that see it the better chance of finding the equipment.

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Hope they catch the sorry &$%#@#%$ SOB's that got it. IF I could find it, it wouldn't take a reward for me to call it in!

PS....I hope ya don't mind I copy your post on another forum I'm on, the more people that see it the better chance of finding the equipment.

Thanks urednecku, you bet that would be great if you were to help spread the word. I am waiting for some better pics and updated info from the owners and will post when I here anything. :tiphat:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I just posted this wanted ad on city-data.com. It's probably the largest community forum there is.

urednecku

You're welcome, Cowboy. 2 of the other members on that forum already are from that area or are working nearby, and are already on the look-out.
Sure hope they are found, and I guess it would be too much to hope they some-how don't survive to go to trial.

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Fellers. :respect: They sent me some bigger pics, still no word from anyone yet though as far as recovering the equipment.

Attachments

• IMG_1398_tractor_2.JPG
    IMG_1398_tractor_2.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_2659_trailer.jpg
    IMG_2659_trailer.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 440