Recall on Kubota RTV

<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">Has anyone heard of recalls on the 900 or the 1100.............This post would be a great way of keeping up with all the recalls ,,,. that is if there are any.....</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">1. I just saw a post on another site about a 1100 recall on a parking brake. Have no idea if it is factual........</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">Rusty Anvil,,,</P>

G

There have not ever been any outright recalls that I can remeber. There are some fix on fail issues from the early 900's, but by and large the RTV has been about as sound as this kinda stuff comes.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
What would be nice, if they sent letters, like many automobile companies have done in the pass, and let the owners know about troubles & recalls >>> Honda Motor Corp, isa perfect example of one company. Everytime they think they may have some troubles or recalls, we always receive a letter from them >>>>>>> they are ALWAYS on top of these issues !!! </P>

bigdeer2000

SUPER Site Supporter
spoke to my dealer today to get the details on the parking brake recall on my rtv1100. i was told that it is called a mandatory parking brake campaign that was serial number specific and addressed bolt and linkage issues related to the parking brake.