CK 25 Oil Change?

lgeorge

Lost my owner's manual. How many qts. including new filter? Also, it's already in the 20s here, so any problem using 5/40 Rotella? I'm thinking six but not too sure if that's right. Thanks.

Last edited:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi lgeorge, and welcome to Net Tractor Talk.

I don't know the answer so I tried searching with google, no go. Everyone wants to sell the manual but no one provides the info you requested.
Maybe someone that owns a ck25 will come by shortly.

DK35vince

Most likely 5 to 6 quart.
I would put 5 in and start checking.
I've been running Rotella T-synthetic 5w-40 in my DK 35 since the tractor was new. (11 years now). Works fine.

lgeorge

Thanks, guys. Getting info on Kioti, even their dealers, is difficult. I went to their locator and put in five states - got nada. Did get a dealer today, in Maine, I think. He said six and a half for the oil change. As suggested, I'm putting in five, cranking it up, shutting it down and checking after it sits a while.

Thanks for mentioning Rotella synthetic. I don't change frequently time-wise, so that might be worthwhile.

I know that manual is around here somewhere. I found the separate one for the loader. Thought I'd found the tractor manual when I saw the big oragne Kioti on the front. :tiphat:

urednecku

Think I'd check it before I crank up, & get it to the full mark. Then again a few min after shutting down. Don't wanna run it too low on oil.