hydraulic dump lift for sale

G

I was going through my grandfathers barn and found a complete hydraulic dump lift kit in his barn.I have no use for it andwas wondering what Ishould ask for it when I sell it I have noidea what these are worth it also has remotes I don't know if that makes any difference or not...It is new in the box I only opened it to see what it was...thanks for anyhelp! if you want to look at it I am located in Medina,NY jef098@hotmail.com[*-)]

G

EBAY! Those sell for about $1200 new. You can easily fetch 800+ on ebay. </P>

</P>

G

okay thanks for the info I don't know if I'll put it on ebay or not I never did that beforeI'll see if I can figure it out though...[:D]

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good luck with your e-bay auction.

I've put links to this thread on other forums where I saw someone with a model that doesn't have the lift. Hopefully that'll generate some activity as well.

G

Opps, not logged in.</P>

That was me! I'll make sure it goes for a good amount for ya. </P>

</P>

jef098

well the setup didn't sell and I wasn't going to give it away since the dealer told me he sold this to my grandfather for $1700 plus tax...If anyone is interested I would let it go for $1000. plus shipping thanks

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sorry to hear it didn't do well on e-bay.

I'll keep my eyes open for people with the rec model that doesn't have the lift.

If your dad had the lift, what happened to the RTV that he purchased it for? Is that a perspective buyer?

Did you check with any of your local Kubota dealers to see if they want to buy it or may sell under other terms (bulletin board where you can put a 3x5 card, consignment sale...).
You have 3 dealers pretty close.
Bentley Brothers in Albion
Niagara Implement (1 in Newfane, one in Amherst).

Tact

[quote user="jef098"]well the setup didn't sell and I wasn't going to give it away since the dealer told me he sold this to my grandfather for $1700 plus tax...If anyone is interested I would let it go for $1000. plus shipping thanks[/quote]</P>

No harm intended, but I think $1000 is a little high. $1700 seems full retail from a dealer and I know these lifts can be purchased for around $1000 new. You'll probably have better luck trying to sell it for around $700-750. </P>

G

[quote user="Tact"]

[quote user="jef098"]well the setup didn't sell and I wasn't going to give it away since the dealer told me he sold this to my grandfather for $1700 plus tax...If anyone is interested I would let it go for $1000. plus shipping thanks[/quote]</P>

No harm intended, but I think $1000 is a little high. $1700 seems full retail from a dealer and I know these lifts can be purchased for around $1000 new. You'll probably have better luck trying to sell it for around $700-750. </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

What I did not realize is that this is both the bed lift kit AND Aux remote outlet. He paid MSRP for it, which is normal on most of these accessories. This kit is a good $500+ more expensive than just the lift kit. Thats gonna be the tough part, most people will look at this and not realize the extra outlet is there. </P>

</P>

jef098

there is noway I would sell it for $700-$750 if I had some feedback on ebay it would of brought over $900 since I researched it pretty good thats is the going rate for a kit without the extra remote.I think I will go to my local dealer and see what he has to say. thanks for the help![;)]

Tact

[quote user="MessickFarmEqu"][quote user="Tact"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

What I did not realize is that this is both the bed lift kit AND Aux remote outlet. He paid MSRP for it, which is normal on most of these accessories. This kit is a good $500+ more expensive than just the lift kit. Thats gonna be the tough part, most people will look at this and not realize the extra outlet is there. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I also didn't realize it had the Aux remote. I thought it was just the lift kit. You might get a little more than the $700-750. I hope you get a lot more.</P>

Ricochet

I know someone that could use this kit and I could install it for them...unless this new eBay listing beats us to it. So, is it still available?

G

still available the listing is the same one through a relative we are seeing if it brings what we want through his higher feedback...we went to the dealer and they have a bunch in stock and didn't want to make any deals...[:)][:p]thanks....</P>

Ricochet

BTW, when you sale this kit on Ebay today you might want to warn the buyer that this kit can overheat under heavy (continuous)usage of low-pressure hydraulic tools via the remote valve. This kit was totally redone last year for this reason.