Anyone interested in a "new" RTV1100 ?

SteveCornell

I bought a new RTV1100 in May and it now has a "whopping" 6 hours on it and has been setting in the garage since I bought it, it's a great machine (what I can tell so far) but I'm wondering if I really need it, My main purpose for the RTV was for plowing snow but now I'm thinking I would have been better off trading in my tractor for a cab model.....

Anyway, I'm just checking to see if there is any interest in a "new" RTV 1100? I installed a Pioneer CD radio and up graded the speakers (no cutting to factory harness, plug in adapter)

I also installed the factory front and rear work lights as well which were $265
I bought the factory parts and service manuals for $106
and I have a complete filter kit that cost about $85
Radio & Speakers - $300
so there's $756 in extras included.

I'd like to recoup $16,500 if possible.
That's over $2000 less than you could get everything from the dealer

Attachments

• RTV1100 1.jpg
    RTV1100 1.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 573
  • RTV1100 2.jpg
    RTV1100 2.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 562
  • RTV1100 3.jpg
    RTV1100 3.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 560
  • RTV1100 4.jpg
    RTV1100 4.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 561
  • RTV1100 5.jpg
    RTV1100 5.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 560
  • RTV1100 6.jpg
    RTV1100 6.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 560
  • rtv1100 speak14.jpg
    rtv1100 speak14.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 558

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Interested. For sure. My bank account is not ready for that size of a purchase though, dang it.
Another member on here has all the tractor toys one can imagine and darn if he didn't start using his ATV 4x4 for removing his snow. But that would not help you as far as having a cab for protection from the elements.
I do have a old chevy 4x4 and a honda ES400 I could trade on your RTV .... but I suspect that would not do you much good if you are wanting to buy a tractor. :bonk: :pat:
Good luck.

PA Jeep

Nice machine and a great deal. Where did you post the step by step speaker replacement? i just purchased a camo 1100 and installed a radio. Those speakers are junk. Good luck on the sale. Thanks

SteveCornell

Hope it's alright to post a link to another forum.... here are this pictures of the speaker instal.

opps, guess not, email me at scornellwv@yahoo and I'll send you the links

SteveCornell

No Longer for Sale

I can't seem find any way to edit this post but........

The RTV is no longer for sale, I've decided to keep it and put a BOSS power V blade on it for winter, still only have 8 hours on it but that will change when I get the time.

Thanks for all the comments!
Steve

XTROOPER

Steve. I plow with my 1100 and a Blizzard plow. My neighbor has a 900 with a Boss plow and he loves it. That is a real endorsement since he has at least 3 big Kubota tractors and is really hard core about taking care of his stuff. This is his second RTV and he loves it along with the Boss plow. Good luck. He has all the tractors, but I see him on the RTV alot!

SteveCornell

XTROOPER,

Thanks, I'm looking forward to plowing this winter... I bought a booster seat for my co-pilot (Alex, our Yorkie) I just say "Buggy Ride?" and he runs and jumps on the RTV of the golf cart which ever is closer :)

XTROOPER

Steve

I don't own a tractor, so my RTV is used for some tractor type chores. If I ever can afford a tractor, I will get one to maintain the property. But, until that happens I use the RTV for hauling firewood, snowplowing my 1/3 mile driveway along with my mother-in-laws farm and an elderly neighbor. I have hauled stone, brush and used it to put up about 50 bird houses for tree swallows . I rented a York rake and raked stone with the RTV. I even used it to straighten out a metal pole a bird feeder was mounted on. A very large black bear bent the pole down flush with the ground, I could not budge it by hand. RTV pulled it right back up (almost straight).

I have been really happy with the RTV 1100. I would not have bought air conditioning as an option, but this summer after cutting firewood and almost passing out from the heat, it was nice to put on the AC for my trip back home with a gigantic load of firewood.

Before the RTV I had a Cub Cadet side by side, no comparison. The dump has really saved me a lot of work. It seems to easily lift what ever you can fit in it.

I wish you the best of luck with the machine and can tell you this site is as good as having a Kubota dealer for a friend. The folks on this site have a great deal of knowledge and they are not in the least bit shy about sharing it.

Good luck and stay safe.

XTROOPER

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Hope you have your plow on and are working it in this snow. Let us know how it worked out.

razerface

i just installed my boss v. It works great! I have never plowed with it yet(brand new this week), but it functions perfectly. The only thing I was unhappy about was the lack of washers in the kit. There are 2 wires that are not shown in the instructions,,,but everything works without them being hooked up.

I just noticed this is LAST YEARS thread. sorry,,,,