No more tracks

Mith

Floation!

01-10-07_1710.jpg

quincy

Very "Mad Max" Mith, I like it...!!! Reminds me of a movie I saw one time... "Armageddon", they had an articulated vehicle (a drilling machine) that your tractor resembles......lol

Does it make it hard to steer? You must have lots of swampy areas to drive on in your property if you are putting a set up like that on your machine?..... pics...?

q

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pic Mith. What a beast. I agree with Quincy, it does have that 'Mad Max' look to it. :D

Mith

Q, a machine from armageddon eh? I've been told its like something from thunderbirds too :D
The steering is fine, no harder than normal. I'm trying to avoid situations like in the following pic.....

Cheers

quincy

I'm trying to avoid situations like in the following pic.....

Reminds me of my 4wheeling days Mith, Mitsubishi Pajero, axle deep in mud... god that was fun.

If that was my trail and I was having to use it regularly, I'd be having a truckload of crushed stone fill delivered.
Your way looks a lot more fun though Mith...lol... excellent.

Mith

I did a bit of work on the drainage with the loader this 'summer' so it shouldnt get that bad again. I've also moved some stuff around, so I dont need to access the barn at the end of that trail as much.

I do find more satisfaction watching other people with their 4x4s up to the axle in mud, and pretending I dont know anyone that can tow them out, than phoning him up to get him to tow me out :D

quincy

"summer".... yeah I missed it... I was in bed sick that day... Hopefully next year will be better weather, just about given up on this year.

Mith

The other reason for duals. We arent big on flat ground around here, and I feel once is enough for rolling a tractor over.

02-10-07_1455.jpg