Finally bought L4400

twentyacres

Yes I did pull the trigger on the L4400 I thinks its great. Very user friendly although I need a top for it. Im having a garage built just for it. I bushogged and covere:wave:d a woodchuck hole so far.

Does anyone have suggestions on Metric Wrench Set or the best over wrench for the Kubota. Also a lube gun any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
CONGRATULATIONS!

Post some pictures when you have a chance.

I don't know that there is a specific wrench set for the 4400. I have a full set of sae tools and a lot of metric stuff I've picked up over the years so I haven't looked for anything specific.

The "wrench" I use most is a 10" crescent with a spud handle. Fits almost everything on the implements and the round tapered handle is great for lining things up.

Jim

bialecki

Yes I did pull the trigger on the L4400 I thinks its great. Very user friendly although I need a top for it. Im having a garage built just for it. I bushogged and covere:wave:d a woodchuck hole so far.

Does anyone have suggestions on Metric Wrench Set or the best over wrench for the Kubota. Also a lube gun any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Congratulations on the new Kubota, Although I do not have the L4400, but a B7800 I soon found some common sized sockets required for typical maintenance, i.e., 30mm socket to change blades on the MMM etc. Once I identified certain tools that I would need (great excuse to buy more tools) I usually buy Craftman, however, I did pick uo at Harbor Freight a high quality 7 piece Automobile Front Axle socket set that contained lager sizes starting at 29mm though 38mm for less than $40.00 http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa....keyword=front+axle+socket+set&submit=find+it

As far as a grease gun I went with a Lincoln 12V gun, mainly because it is always charged and at my disposal this way I use it versus my pneumatic gun where I have to hook up the compressor, etc. I tend to say I'll grease it later and I always put it off too long. I compared the Lincoln to the Harbor Freight, here I clearly went for the better quality Lincoln at ~$140.00 http://www.amazon.com/Lincoln-Lubri..._1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1277316263&sr=8-1

Best wishes!