OhioTC18 could sure use our prayers

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey guys,
I just talked to Phyllis, Jerry's wife. Jerry has been in the hospital since Dec 10th. He is in ICU. It has been a whirlwind she said. He went in for a hip replacement as the fall he took last May and the recovery from the fall did not work out.

So they replaced the hip. Jerry got pneumonia and had to be put on the ventilator a few times. He is having heart issues and now the latest there is an ulcer eating through his intestines. Sounds horrible. Each time on the ventilator has only been for a short period but he has requested no more ventilator. He and Phyllis could sure use our prayers and good wishes.

Thanks guys!!!!

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oh man I'm sorry to hear that. Please pass along our concern via Phyllis.

I still remember, with great respect, his offer to look out for my daughter when she arrived at a volunteer-coop-farm near there on vacation and discovered she was instantly the new farm manager after the suicide of one of the owners. She's resourceful, she managed, but her (and our) knowledge that there was local backup by Jerry's family just a phone call away, was a great feeling. We will always appreciate that.

Please pass along '"We hope you get better soon!" to Jerry.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm pulling for you Jerry!
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I am sorry to say that our long time friend and fellow moderator Jerry (OhioTC18) passed away on January 21.

Rest in peace my friend.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for updating here Brian. :tiphat:

We are sending food for the family gathering after the funeral and maybe some flowers (if we have enough funds) from both forums Jerry helped moderate.