Price check on a used L3940HST TLB

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok, here's the deal, I think I found a helluva deal on a L3940 TLB (Not a L39 TLB), guys needs to get rid of it and all I know about it follows ...........

2007 L3940HST TLB
4WD
70 Hours

I'd like to know what you know about these machines, better if you own one. I don't know the model of BH but I can't believe there is that much difference between the 7.5 and 9. I'm pretty sure I have a general idea on the TL price part, I'm just wondering what the hoe adds. I'll anxiously await response....:tiphat:

Last edited:

danktx

I have an '07 L3940 4WD HST, with a LA724 loader. I think it is a great tractor and I've had absolutely no problems with it. Last year I bought a BH90 backhoe. So far I've used the BH for digging up stumps. Again no problems with the BH either. I gave $7.5K for the BH installed.

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
I have an '07 L3940 4WD HST, with a LA724 loader. I think it is a great tractor and I've had absolutely no problems with it. Last year I bought a BH90 backhoe. So far I've used the BH for digging up stumps. Again no problems with the BH either. I gave $7.5K for the BH installed.

I have the BH90X also and that's what I gave .............. :wink:

What ya reckon it's worth with a little time on it?

danktx

I would think that it would still be worth $6.5K to $7K with those few hours on it, however with the release of the new Kubota BH92 (I've only seen pictures) it might be worth less. (Disclaimer: All this is opinion and we know what those are worth...)