Anyone like old boats?

quincy

Hey guys. Its been a while since I've logged on to ntt. Just spent some time catching up. you guys have been busy!. I gotta admit, its been a quiet year for me. Tractor hasnt been used for much besides light yard duties and pulling the barrel train a few times... Bought myself a new motorcycle and I've been busy using it!!

Anyway... Back to boats.......

The Bounty arrived in our local harbour during the week. We went over to have a look... She was built in nova scotia back in 1960, a replica of the original, built off the same plans. I was smitten. I really love the feel and smell of old boats. Makes me feel comfortable.

plan_stair_coque.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0053-1.jpg

DSC_0054-1.jpg

DSC_0055-1.jpg

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I love old boats along with old tractors, old trucks, anything old that is mechanical.

Great Pictures too!

Doc has a boating forum, Net Boat Talk. It's for the newer stuff but I would think everyone there would love to see your pictures.

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, very cool Quincy.
A replica of the Santa Marie is in Columbus Ohio. It looks much like the Bounty. I was amazed by how small it was. I would love to be able to walk around on the Bounty but your pics were the next best thing. :thumb: THANKS!!!!!