Dealers.

ki0ho

Gold Site Supporter
I hope this is where this belongs, I want to put a bug in the ear of any of the members in the Jefferson city MO. area. I have been dealing with Lauf equipment on the north side of Jeff. andthey have been better than great to work with. Im sure they know that at my age I will probly never buy another tractor, as this one should out live me by a long while. But every time I go in there every one is frindly and helpfull. Just wanted to let any and all know....

Later Jerry:respect::tiphat:

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Jerry, Thanks for the review. Good dealers need all the word of mouth they can get.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A good dealer can be a Godsend. Way to help spread the word for a dealer doing an outstanding job and makes you feel good to simply walk through the door. Some underestimate the value of a friendly hello and a smile. Doesn't cost them anything but it does tons for good will.

Have you ever been in a store waiting to be waited on, and you just stand there, waiting, and waiting what seems like forever. If only the employee would acknowledge that they know you are waiting and they will be with you as soon as possible it makes you feel a whole lot better. You know you've been noticed. Little things can make a big difference and when done they give me a good feeling about the dealership and how it is run.

urednecku

Yer right, Doc. When I decided to buy my Kubota, I stopped in @ the local dealer, only about 14 miles from the house. 18 minutes after I told the lady at the window I needed to talk to somebody about buying a tractor, I was getting in my vehicle to drive off when a service truck stopped & ask if I needed help. "NOT NOW, I've been here about 20 minutes now to BUY a tractor, CASH SALE, I'll go somewhere else."
Next phone call was answered by a machine. NOPE. Next call, real nice people, & I drove about 60 miles, the salesman worked with me in a great way, & arranged delivery for a real low fee---less than I could have done myself with a trailer. They've been great each time I've been there.

OH YEA, that was 'GULF COAST TURF & TRACTOR' in Plant City, Fl. Salesman was Mr. King, in case any here in the SUNSHINE state needs a place!

ki0ho

Gold Site Supporter
Good Dealers

Doc,
Im wondering if there could be a labled place that is listed in the left colom maby called 'good dealers' where folks could list the good dealers in their aea? I dont think we need to have rants about "bad" ones. Those show up in the other posts at various places. From where I stand if we highlight the good ones in each of our areas the others will sort of "stickout" on their own. I dont have any Idea how many of the folks on NTT are in the Jeff city area. But if I can help Just one to get good service,better price,or just a feeling of being ment with a carring smile, :tiphat:

Just as a side note I go right by the front door of 3 dealers to get to LAUF Equipment, For some of the same reasons that have been in other folks posts.

One other thing to add....If the speel checker do not agree with me....ITS WRONG,.!?
Later Jerry:tiphat: